The Morgan Cup - Game Week

Wow! I am super excited for everyone involved. Good luck and we will all be following the progress.

team hackers!!! booyah!!!

2 questions about the matches: when will we know the yardages that we'll be playing from on the different courses, and when will we know the order of the matches?

2 questions about the matches: when will we know the yardages that we'll be playing from on the different courses, and when will we know the order of the matches?

Friday at Media Day.

Congratulations to all the Morgan Cup participants, volunteers and spectators. I predict that all matches end in ties, darkness falls, and One-T brings in victory for Team Paradise by drinking everyone else unconscious.

Can't wait for the photos and videos of this! Good luck everyone!

Worst feeling in the world; have my suitcase. Clubs out of sight. Hate watching the carousel. My suitcase was first one out... Where the he'll are the clubs..

this is truly amazing! can feel the excitement!
good to luck to all Morgan Cuppers, but go Team Hackers!

Worst feeling in the world; have my suitcase. Clubs out of sight. Hate watching the carousel. My suitcase was first one out... Where the he'll are the clubs..

They're coming! Probably just had them all special handling and whatnot. How exciting dude.

Ohhhhh, I feel you pain from here, keep us posted on the clubs cg.

The baggage handler has a pretty lenghty setup routine from what I'ver heard.

Dude sometimes they are in the special cargo section. Find someone to ask.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Lol hawk- I'm fed ex next time- worrying sucks!!

I'm good to go- they wouldn't put em on belt bc oversize. They should tell you these things in advance I waited for every bag to disappear hah

Meanwhile they had em in the office, taunting me

WOW! Can't believe the week of the Morgan Cup is finally here!! Super excited for you all participating, helping GG and JB with technical and other support and just hanging out at Reunion. Looking forward to watching the game action from my office later this week. And big THANK YOU to Callaway and Taylormade for helping make this happen.

Now go to your corners and come out swinging....straight.

This is so exciting and i'm not even a participant. Can't imagine how you guys are going to feel on the first tee. GL to everyone can't wait to see footage and hear details about the event. Thanks to THP, Taylormade, Callaway, and Reunion for making this happen.

Did you just copy/pasta my post and change one word? At least FIFY or something.

Puttin4paste is lazy

Edit: I'm so excited and happy for everyone in this event. Have an awesome time!!

I'm just so galdarned stoked right now (attempting to clean up my language).

Chunkylover has been awesome even as a fan of TH. Love all the bets going down as well too. Yorkem!!!!!

Spoke to puttin4rugburns today. He is excited to get thrashed. He actually told me that he hopes our match ends early so we can watch some others finish up.

Happy to hear you made it safely CG! See you early Wednesday.

Can't wait!

(bart scott)

Spoke to puttin4rugburns today. He is excited to get thrashed. He actually told me that he hopes our match ends early so we can watch some others finish up.
I did say that. He's not lying. Of course my version of the story has me closing JWow out early and getting a jump start on the celebrations.

I did say that. He's not lying. Of course my version of the story has me closing JWow out early and getting a jump start on the celebrations.

Puttin4halucinogens has hit his head again

Why doesn't Jake give everyone else crap for coming up with puttin4 nicknames. When I do, it's unoriginal. How unoriginal.

Puttin4IneedsomethingtosayaboutTCbecauseheisabouttokickmyass is just jealous of you big fella

Back