The Morgan Cup - Game Week

I did say that. He's not lying. Of course my version of the story has me closing JWow out early and getting a jump start on the celebrations.

That is true. But you chuckled afterward, so I assumed you knew that was quite amusing.
Puttin4adamsapplelove is hysterical and I want his A game. Not jake straight A game, but actual A game.

Why doesn't Jake give everyone else crap for coming up with puttin4 nicknames. When I do, it's unoriginal. How unoriginal.

Cause it cuts him the most from you. TC, I messed up the present I stole for you. Really, I can't wait to give it to you.

Why doesn't Jake give everyone else crap for coming up with puttin4 nicknames. When I do, it's unoriginal. How unoriginal.
Honestly when I jumped you last night about it I didn't realize that every Tom, Dick and Harry does it too. Guess that goes to show how much I pay attention to those guys. You should be honored.

Congrats on admitting you don't read the forum, Puttin4yetanotherfauxpaus

Hey Hawk... You should go bet Chunky in that other thread about betting.

Man, I'm so pumped. Im gonna keep saying it. The one time I'm actually jealous of CG being there so early.

Wow puttin4footinmouth just cant get any breaks.

Hey Hawk... You should go bet Chunky in that other thread about betting.

Man, I'm so pumped. Im gonna keep saying it. The one time I'm actually jealous of CG being there so early.

I can't bet against him. We share similar tastes in MC teams. Duh.

Did you just copy/pasta my post and change one word? At least FIFY or something.

And the gamesmanship begins!

Wow puttin4footinmouth just cant get any breaks.
Reading the forum and tuning out people like Hawk, CL and the like are two very different things. Notice the only people doing is are the same ones swinging from the jock of JWow....The Effin Wow Factor has a lot of admirers, he's like the Justin Beiber of Team Hackers for all his screaming little girlie fans.

Reading the forum and tuning out people like Hawk, CL and the like are two very different things. Notice the only people doing is are the same ones swinging from the jock of JWow....The Effin Wow Factor has a lot of admirers, he's like the Justin Beiber of Team Hackers for all his screaming little girlie fans.

So, now you stole the Bieber references. Congrats again. I swing from nothing except the might jock of Keith Stone.

Or could it be that our fans are just actually noticeable there puttin4humptyhump? I mean clay cribbs and the boss are not exactly awe inspiring right?

Puttin4BeiberReferences or Puttin4DisneyPrincesses = Puttin4LackOfManCard

Being useless at work day 1 of 2.5 almost complete...is it Wednesday yet?

dajkeln kljni dddol crumpets!

-the boss

I got to say is congratulations to the guys who have this opportunity of a lifetime :clapp:. Thanks to JB & GG for working so hard to make this dream come true :clapp:. Thanks to Callaway & TaylorMade golf for supporting this special event and making dreams come true :clapp:. Thank you to Team Paradise for the butt whupping you are about to put on Team Hackers this weekend. :clapp:

Seriously -- Team Paradise don't let me down guys! I have a bet with KellyBo and if I lose,,, the local boys will never let me live it down :beat-up: :sweat:!

Ole Gray is doing the combo of begging and backpedaling.

Six emoticons...must be real OG, not cross-dressing OG.

In that case, thanks for the good wishes buddy, but we're not going to let KellyBo down.

I got to say is congratulations to the guys who have this opportunity of a lifetime :clapp:. Thanks to JB & GG for working so hard to make this dream come true :clapp:. Thanks to Calloway & TaylorMade golf for supporting this special event and making dreams come true :clapp:. Thank you to Team Paradise for the butt whupping you are about to put on Team Hackers this weekend. :clapp:

Seriously -- Team Paradise don't let me down guys! I have a bet with KellyBo and if I lose,,, the local boys will never let me live it down :beat-up: :sweat:!

You're welcome.

You're welcome.

the ego on you. I bet your one of those guys who has his name on his golf bag too hehe

the ego on you. I bet your one of those guys who has his name on his golf bag too hehe

I didn't FIFY, he typed it that way.

Sweet, serious post time.

I didn't FIFY, he typed it that way.

lol I know, just tying in the ego and name on bag topic from another thread.

This entire thing is going to be bigger than the effin wow factor. its going to be effin moletastic. I was speaking with brainy and handy mole just this weekend and they are excited. Molette is equally excited as well.

Puttin4BeiberReferences or Puttin4DisneyPrincesses = Puttin4LackOfManCard

Being useless at work day 1 of 2.5 almost complete...is it Wednesday yet?
Aren't you park hopping at Disney after the MC?

Back