The Morgan Cup - Game Week

agreed^
I dont get jealous about anything but this time I am. Have fun out there, cant wait to see some pics of the event.

One-t and I just pulled into THP HQ's driveway. I've had too many 5 hour energy drinks and my legs are shaky. I might not go to sleep. Ruh roh!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Glad to hear you guys made it safely! Ruh roh is right!

Like a bull in a china shop! I know you are stoked to be there and with 5 energy drinks to boot, ruh roh! I wish I was there with my camera capturing all the fun!!!

Glad the Calloway guys made it safely! Hope everyone has a great day before the pressure of media day hits tomorrow!! :D

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

I was hoping to see that you just pulled in. Good to hear and I hope you can get a little rest.

Barely made my boarding. Tons of people in security. Big ass storm at the airport. The wierdo next to me won't shut up. I might choke him. We need to take off before I get detained.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Barely made my boarding. Tons of people in security. Big ass storm at the airport. The wierdo next to won't shut up. I might choke him. We need to take off before I get detained.

Morning, angry OEM.

Posted via Tapatalk

Barely made my boarding. Tons of people in security. Big ass storm at the airport. The wierdo next to won't shut up. I might choke him. We need to take off before I get detained.

Bottle that up and serve it to the paradouchians!!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Got to spend some time with some MCers yesterday at dinner and then have them back at THP HQ to grab the rest of their items for the MC. Today we are indeed heading over to the host of the 2012 THP Outing and Demo Day for a round of golf and then I have to come back to meet TaylorMade and Callaway for some final preparation. We hope you enjoy the coverage that will be brought to you and the event goes off without a hitch. It something that we have worked a long time towards and think that in theory it can be a great event for both the participants and the forum members.

Morning, angry OEM.

Posted via Tapatalk

Only thing better than angry OEM is drunk OEM. Glad to hear the Calloways made it down safe

Can't believe tomorrow is the day! Super stoked

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

this is exciting stuff, cant fathom all the work thats gone into it so far

One of the best things about golf is playing it. I'm leaving right now to do just that.

Kevin

Its good to hear that everyone is safe so far in their travels. I can't even imagine how much work has gone into this and I am looking forward to following the events of the weekend.

Have fun esox and let us know how it goes.

Glad to know everyone is safe and ready for some good times and some great rounds of golf. I hope you all play great this weekend and realize how lucky you all are for this opportunity.

About to tee off with belbin and Esox.

aefc851b-0616-d253.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

Enjoy your rounds today, gentlemen. I'm really jealous that you all get to hang out and have fun.

Wow it's finally here. I'll contain my jealousy for a second to say good luck to all and have a ton of fun! Looking forward to all of the coverage this weekend!

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Ahhh Florida , its not Iowa .

Too bad everyone gets to see I'm just an internet golfer now.

The Silent Ninja is awaiting to slice and dice the competition.

Back