The Morgan Cup - Game Week

View from 18 tee on the watson course. I'm hoping this is the only time I play this hole all week.

aefc851b-3d45-3291.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

These pictures and updates are great! I love it!

The guys at Grand Cypress are playing the North/South course instead of the New Course because that one is closed for maintenance.

View from 18 tee on the watson course. I'm hoping this is the only time I play this hole all week.

aefc851b-3d45-3291.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

Hope most of you brought your sunscreen and beach towels... :popcorn:

Is it just me - That there is a little extra sand in Florida and this course is the place that was chosen to keep it safe?

Is it just me - That there is a little extra sand in Florida and this course is the place that was chosen to keep it safe?

This course definitely has more sand than most courses in the area. I should have gone with the guys and just tanned at the 'beach' while they played golf.

This course definitely has more sand than most courses in the area. I should have gone with the guys and just tanned at the 'beach' while they played golf.

I'm thinkin, There has to be a life gaurd tower around there somewhere.

Beautiful pics! The place looks awesome. Hopefully you have all practiced from the fairway bunkers. Something tells me there will be a lot of shots from them this weekend.

Team awesome is up 2 after 3.

Great pics. The course looks fantastic. Damn that's a lot of sand though.

Tap Tap Tap

Wow! that watson 18 pic is absolutely beautiful. im pised i missed this years cup but believe me ill be there next year. good luck to all the players and thanks for sharing the pictures with us!

You guys are very lucky. I would love to be down there with everybody. I know that in a few years I will be, and shorter than that (hopefully!) for the Outing. It is great THP gives its forum Members this opportunity and I am very excited to watch all the coverage this week. Good luck guys, and keep posting pics and whatnot :D

BulldogsGolf

i really wanna be down there. this is probably the best expierence for an amateur golfer there is. so lets start planning the Morgan Cup 2012 lol

Wow. Some unbelievable pictures. I am living vicariously through you guys for sure. Cant wait for the MC coverage to start tomorrow and thanks again to THP, esp GG and JB for their hard work in setting this up. Oh and of course :taylormade: and :callaway:

a6890883-52a2-9697.jpg

Quick spoiler WITB pic - cg13

Loving These irons!

So, how's the round at Grand Cypress going?

i really wanna be down there. this is probably the best expierence for an amateur golfer there is. so lets start planning the Morgan Cup 2012 lol

I'm with you PV! Gotta make sure I get in on all this next year!

Back