The Morgan Cup - Game Week

View from the tee on 11, tons of fairway bunkers.

aefc851b-27a5-c6d8.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

These holes are gorgeous.

aefc851b-27a5-c6d8.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

330 yards from the tee, a little downwind, belbin is pin high in the left rough!

Sent from Tapatalk

Maybe if you're lucky, he'll let you give him an examination later, Ary!

Bad news.

Ary has been kicked off the course and asked not to return. Apparently, the marshall caught him trying to pitch a tent on the 13th tee box.

Esox on the tee at 12, 170 yard par 3.

aefc851b-2b37-0e42.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

Great updates so far guys, keep them coming.

Hawk - You seem to have the most inside knowledge of all the happenings, can you post a summary of who is playing with whom and where today? Any side games by the participants for 'avy / signature' control today?

Great updates so far guys, keep them coming.

Hawk - You seem to have the most inside knowledge of all the happenings, can you post a summary of who is playing with whom and where today? Any side games by the participants for 'avy / signature' control today?

I'm actually not 100% sure who's playing with who.

I know that there is a group of them playing the New Course at Grand Cypress today and it includes (but isn't limited to):

JB
Jrod
TC
One-T
Coolbreeze
ddec
Yoccos
OEM
DirtyDawg

Ary, Esox, and The Belbs are at Reunion, but I was under the impression that biggsy and CG13 were also playing there today.

I'm actually not 100% sure who's playing with who.

I know that there is a group of them playing the New Course at Grand Cypress today and it includes (but isn't limited to):

JB
Jrod
TC
One-T
Coolbreeze
ddec
Yoccos
OEM
DirtyDawg

Ary, Esox, and The Belbs are at Reunion, but I was under the impression that biggsy and CG13 were also playing there today.

The foursome at Reunion is Esox, belbin, my dad and I. Speaking of my dad, he threw a dart at the 12th!

aefc851b-2d12-0cc5.jpg

Not to be outdone, I rolled in a 30 foot birdie putt from above the hole. Hole tied on birdies.

Sent from Tapatalk

Nice shot by Ary Sr.!

haha. You just worried cause your gonna have to help chunky build some stilts!

How on earth is he supposed to reach the ground to hit a ball on stilts?

Haha. Can we get a live fee set up for CL playing on stilts. That would e a sight to see.

---
- ...just tap it in...

If we get it worked out, there will be video footage.

Ary is already all over The Belbs's length.

Don't make him pull out The Dolphin!!

You guys are disgusting. hehehe

can't get over how many bunkers are out there! guess a lot of course management is gonna come into play this weekend.

Holy sandcastles batman, talk about a bunch of bunkers.

View from the fairway in 14, a short par 5 that should be really exciting in match play. Birdies and eagles are very possible.

aefc851b-3381-d5e0.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

aefc851b-27a5-c6d8.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

I'd be worrying if the driving range looked like that, let alone a course I'm actually playing. Looks like it'll be a fun/challenging weekend for all.

#15, holy uphill short par 3.

aefc851b-35b6-2826.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

Thanks for posting all the pics, Ary.

Thanks for posting all the pics, Ary.

Yes, thanks for the pics, quite jealous of everyone participating I can't wait to follow along with the feed.

Glad you guys are all down here in one piece (with one to go I think?) and enjoying your rounds here under the beautiful Central Florida sunshine.

Course looks nice, thanks for the pics Ary.

Played here at the Waldorff Astoria in Orlando on Monday, seemed it was hotter and more humid here than it is back on Floridas West Coast.

Enjoy the beautiful Florida day gentlemen!

---
- ...just tap it in...

Great pics! Those bunkers would scare me to death. :bulgy-eyes:

#15, holy uphill short par 3.

aefc851b-35b6-2826.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

[SARCASM] Wow you guys all must be -14 because this course sure does look easy [/SARCASM]

I kid. This course is gorgeous though. I hope you are playing well

Team ramrod (of DD and CG) is 1 up after 1 with a birdie on the first against Team Awesome (TC and oem)

Back