The Morgan Cup - Game Week

aerated greens drive me absolutely crazy! lol just had to share

The greens for the Morgan Cup will not look like that. Different course.

Sounds like a good time, guys. Thanks for the update.

Played with P4B, Coolbreeze and JRod today and had an absolute blast. JRod is quite long as well. Ummm, yeah, quite long.
P4B and JRod beat CB and I 2 and 1 after we battled back. P4B had the most amazing wedge shot I have ever seen. Actually it was 2 shots in one.
Have I mentioned the silent ninja is long? CB and I looked like 2 guys that have never picked up clubs before. Well I did anyway, CB looked good.

After that P4B, CB and myself went to reunion to run cabling for the video feed for everybody. Remember media day coverage and event coverage are two different things.
It should be a lot of fun for everybody this weekend and we hope you guys enjoy it.

I cant wait to watch, thanks for all the hard work getting this ready so we can watch this, no matter what have fun guys, thats what this is about

Glad to hear you all had a good time. Yea, Jrod can hit the golf ball far. It's awesomely demeaning to be 60 yards behind him on my second shot all the time.

How's everybody liking the equipment?

Glad to hear you all had a good time. Yea, Jrod can hit the golf ball far. It's awesomely demeaning to be 60 yards behind him on my second shot all the time.

How's everybody liking the equipment?

So far so good. I think a lot of people have just been working on distances. I have only used my clubs for 2 days, so today was really a day to continue to figure out where and when to hit things.

The greens for the Morgan Cup will not look like that. Different course.

Played with P4B, Coolbreeze and JRod today and had an absolute blast. JRod is quite long as well. Ummm, yeah, quite long.
P4B and JRod beat CB and I 2 and 1 after we battled back. P4B had the most amazing wedge shot I have ever seen. Actually it was 2 shots in one.
Have I mentioned the silent ninja is long? CB and I looked like 2 guys that have never picked up clubs before. Well I did anyway, CB looked good.

After that P4B, CB and myself went to reunion to run cabling for the video feed for everybody. Remember media day coverage and event coverage are two different things.
It should be a lot of fun for everybody this weekend and we hope you guys enjoy it.

I am so excited! Glad to see everyone is getting dialed in and I am pumped for the coverage

Thanks for the updates everyone. It sounds like everyone is having a great time. I look forward to the live feed tomorrow

Played with P4B, Coolbreeze and JRod today and had an absolute blast.

This a group I would love to play with! I have never meet JRod, but P4B, CB and JB all together? I mean come on!!! That is a power group of awesomeness! I am sure you guys just had the best time ever. What a great group of guys!

Thanks for the update guys..

Since I'm unfamiliar with who is on what team, who should I root for? Team hackers or paradise?

Hehe

b805df3b-9cc6-eb25.jpg

Really interesting trying to dial in the r11s.

I'm about a half club longer.

The sweetspot is enormous!

High ball flight for me.

Solid, solid, solid iron.

Very impressed thus far.

Since I'm unfamiliar with who is on what team, who should I root for? Team hackers or paradise?

Beats me, man. I'm staying neutral and hoping for some 2011 PGA Championship-like drama.

I am so jealous of you guys! Friends, beer, R11s and beautiful FL golf courses. Can't get any better than that.

---
- Tapatalkin

so whats it feel like to walk in and have your pick of anything top of the line that you want?

Really interesting trying to dial in the r11s.

I'm about a half club longer.

The sweetspot is enormous!

High ball flight for me.

Solid, solid, solid iron.

Very impressed thus far.

I'm very happy to hear your report on initial impressions of these irons. Large sweet spot and high ball flight will be good for a lot of golfers - including me. My R11's are somewhere on order, and I'm anxiously awaiting delivery. Even changed my Avatar.

I'm glad to see that everyone is enjoying themselves and having a blast at the event so far. Good luck and good hitting to everyone.

Looks like you guys had a fun day today and it's just beginning! Look pretty for the camera tomorrow and smile :D

Looks like yall are having a blast! The equipment and course pictures are awesome!

Thanks for all the updates guys!

Look to be having a blast!

Great pics and updates fellows!! Looking forward to media day tomorrow!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Team Paradise, but only if you like WINNING!!

---
- ...just tap it in...

Sounds like you guys are having a blast. Good luck with media day tomorrow!

At the bbq right now, all of these guys are awesome, it's going to be an awesome weekend.

Sent from Tapatalk

Back