The Morgan Cup - Game Week

You're jumping ship to Hackers then?

They wish!!! I just finally got everything figured out that was confusing me. They would have a true #1 at that point though. Might make it a little more fair.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Other than CG13 who's down here already (glad you made it down buddy), I'm wishing all traveling participants safe travels here to Orlando. I can imagine the sheer giddiness of everyone for being able to participate in the event. I wish everyone a good match and may the best man win. And if that doesn't happen then I hope Team Paradise wins the MC. :D

CG13 - I just wanted to remind you to stay BEHIND the tee markers when you tee off. :D

CG13 - I just wanted to remind you to stay BEHIND the tee markers when you tee off. :D

That's a good one. I'll remind him Wednesday morning.

Wait. It's this week? I have to get packing.

Kevin

Man I'm so jacked right now its silly. I'm packing tonight and then sitting at my desk tomorrow pretending to work, and fly out at 6am wednesday morning.

Man I'm so jacked right now its silly. I'm packing tonight and then sitting at my desk tomorrow pretending to work, and fly out at 6am wednesday morning.

I'm looking forward to your all-day commentary on your travel adventures, it was quite amusing during the Demo Day earlier this year. I mean this in the nicest possible way: I hope your eardrums survive this trip! I don't want you "bending and snapping" and then falling over on the range during media day, then asking me for some meds.

I'm looking forward to your all-day commentary on your travel adventures, it was quite amusing during the Demo Day earlier this year. I mean this in the nicest possible way: I hope your eardrums survive this trip! I don't want you "bending and snapping" and then falling over on the range during media day, then asking me for some meds.

Couple of things here, first I'll be asking you for meds no matter what, and this time it will be a better adventure, last time I had to go, ferry, bus, cab, airport overnight, plane, layover, plane! This time I'm going plane, plane, dance! Much easier trip but I as well am really hoping I don't burst my ear drums again. That really sucked!

In honour of Morgan Cup week, I have acquired the necessary ingredients to properly sulk away my lack of presence there...

I have purchased:
- 1 box of peanut butter oreos
- 2 tins of lays stax
- 1 LARGE bag of twizzlers
- 1 case of bud light

We'll see if that binging will be enough to keep me happy until the awesome coverage begins.

I might pack tonight just because. I did just eat three sugar cookies so I'm jacked.

I might pack tonight just because. I did just eat three sugar cookies so I'm jacked.

You're silly! I just drank a big cup of coffee and now I'm buzzing around like CG 13 after a red bull.

I'm not sure if I should be unbiased media or pick a side in this one.

You're silly! I just drank a big cup of coffee and now I'm buzzing around like CG 13 after a red bull.

Careful, don't give him any ideas.

--
tapatalk

Pick a side, makes it all the more interesting. I'm backing paradise, but I'm not rooting against the hacker team either.

--
tapatalk

--
tapatalk

I just want him to come in here and post some pics and maybe some video of his irons, then maybe some thoughts on the R11 irons. CG WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!

You should hope in the wager thread. Its hysterical right now. Someone actually believes that puttin4mulligans can win....

Couple of things here, first I'll be asking you for meds no matter what, and this time it will be a better adventure, last time I had to go, ferry, bus, cab, airport overnight, plane, layover, plane! This time I'm going plane, plane, dance! Much easier trip but I as well am really hoping I don't burst my ear drums again. That really sucked!

Just so you know, I don't have any little blue pills to give you.

--
tapatalk

What are you talking about? Give the man some Red Bull so we can have an earlier tee time on Sunday.

What are you talking about? Give the man some Red Bull so we can have an earlier tee time on Sunday.

Haha very true. Red bull/monster combo for CG on the first tee!

--
tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing you again dude.

My beard is groomed as of this evening. I won't touch it til next week.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Looking forward to seeing you again dude.

My beard is groomed as of this evening. I won't touch it til next week.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Nice man, the ladies love a groomed beard.

Back