The Morgan Cup - Game Week

what's really funny is that if you check out this thread you will see a familiar name on post #5. I call that person, he who does not speak the truth. Must be a used car salesman:alien:
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?15102-Who-s-Excited-for-Harry-Potter-!&highlight=harry+potter

TC is a forum moderator. He has to go into every thread. No ignoring for us, even if we think the thread is ridiculous. Now go read your emails or we may have to ban you.

TC is a forum moderator. He has to go into every thread. No ignoring for us, even if we think the thread is ridiculous. Now go read your emails or we may have to ban you.

Smalls you better be careful, only Thainer is allowed to stand up for TC like that.

Puttin4Hairplugs is solid. I do like that one.

Oh stop it! Last night the monikers were the death of you, or is just me puttin4irony?

Smalls you better be careful, only Thainer is allowed to stand up for TC like that.

pfft! I don't let Junior stand up..........hehe

Wrong slogan buddy, your going to win because Winners Play Callaway

Even better. I love slogans. I figured out this whole thing and what I need to do now about 4 hours ago. I'm stoked and ready to compete.

Oh stop it! Last night the monikers were the death of you, or is just me puttin4irony?
The death of me? Really? A little strong I'd say. Dude there's not a single one that can be said that I wouldn't say about myself so by all means, fire away.

You better be nice. I have a ban button here. Ban = no Morgan Cup for you!

Even better. I love slogans. I figured out this whole thing and what I need to do now about 4 hours ago. I'm stoked and ready to compete.

I know you are buddy, and I am stoked for you.

The morgan cup seriously needs a webcam going or something for all the live coverage. Can't wait for the morgan cup to start!

You all talk so much.

It's all good buddy. So serious question for a sec, are you saying at the townhouse Wed night or will you not be in Orlando yet?

I will not be there yet puttin4lonely.

You'll be my b*tch by this time next week dude. Don't worry.

I take it you and I are playing on Thursday then or are you going to duck me that day too?

OK I'm out...time to head home, do some packing, FF draft, get the clubs ready. Fly out tomorrow afternoon!

I take it you and I are playing on Thursday then or are you going to duck me that day too?

OK I'm out...time to head home, do some packing, FF draft, get the clubs ready. Fly out tomorrow afternoon!

We can play Thursday for sure. I'd love to tee it up with mr. workability himself.

I know you are buddy, and I am stoked for you.

Thanks dude! I can't wait to be honest. I just gotta find a way to keep up the competitive Yoccos. Im not so good at it.

You'll be my b*tch by this time next week dude. Don't worry.

TC, DDec would tear you a third hole in singles buddy.

Lets try to keep this one about the MC guys.

My only regret is not being able to beat up the rest of Team Paradise. JB ducks me, TC ducks me... Jrod punched me though. From IL.

It's all good buddy. So serious question for a sec, are you saying at the townhouse Wed night or will you not be in Orlando yet?

Puttin4poontang must be trying to get his schedule set!

Back