The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Do they have any of those ginormous water vapor fans?

Do they have any of those ginormous water vapor fans?

I'm pretty sure I could get sprayed down with a hose on the tee and be dry by the time I putt out. If chunky is in my group I'd be dry before we got to the green

Could War run around with a giant fan and cool everyone off? Maybe bring them nice cold towels and refreshments?

ahh come on guys it was only 108* out there with the heat index, talk to me when its 115*

good luck fellas, stay cool

4bc9bd12-b28a-a528.jpg

Posted via tapatalk

Tee shot on 14, don't go left. This course is in wonderful shape.

aefcb42e-b29a-96b3.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

John Biggsy just hit a hole in one on hole 9 106 yards with Cleveland 588 50* at Caledonia!!! Was an awesome site to see.

Fear the Sober Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

John Biggsy just hit a hole in one on hole 9 106 yards with Cleveland 588 50* at Caledonia!!! Was an awesome site to see.

Way to go Biggsy!

Awesome! Congrats biggsy. I've never had or seen one but if either one ever happened I'd hope it was with other thp'ers.

:clapp: WTG Biggsy!

Congrats Biggsy! Let's hope that is a precursor for more greatness to come!

Congrats Biggsy!!

That is awesome biggsy! With THP witnesses to boot!

Its not even close. We are working on a few things because I want to make sure that everybody is safe. We are talking blistering heat and humidity that is just flat out scary throughout the round.

However, nothing will take away from the magic that is the Morgan Cup.

Welcome to SC in the summer, I love it when I am down there.

HIO with THP backing and proof? Freaking awesome.

Biggsy! Noice shot bro

Way to go Biggsy!

Way to go Biggsy!

Keep up the good work- I am looking forward to you beating TC and hanks.

Go-Go Gadget Signature!

Kmac, The heat today makes the demo day at PGA National look like Wisconsin in the winter. There were health alerts sent out by the media and all we are thinking about is safety in reality. I feel for those guys playing 36 today and I pray that they are staying hydrated.

All i can say is WOW I remember that day and it was brutal and you say it is worse than that? And you are used to that kinda weather from being in Fla. for so long. I hope everyone is taking in plenty of liquids ( and I don't mean alcohol only) to make sure they are ok.

Congrats Biggsy!!!!

Amazing course. Sand everywhere. People will be having some real fun soon.

Great shot Biggsy!!!! :thumb:

Guys,

This probably goes without saying but, make sure that you drink something that contains electolytes. Too much straight water will flush your system and can kill you (Army lost a basic trainee that way a few years back).

On a happier note we are just hours away from media day! :alien2:

Man hearing Biggsy slam that hole in one was got dang amazing!!!

So glad I played 36. Got to hang with my friends and hit sim sick topped 5 woods. Ghsace and Howzat, be ready for TC and I to stomp you fools :) jk brochachas we still love ya!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Back