The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

You guys will be all slicked up today looking sharp as a tack and twice as flat headed! Now is the time for all of THP nation to come together to support and enjoy media day.

You guys will be all slicked up today looking sharp as a tack and twice as flat headed! Now is the time for all of THP nation to come together to support and enjoy media day.

That's right! I can't wait for this!

Pretty excited to kick the Morgan Cup off today. Have had such a good time seeing everyone. Except Hawk

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Dinner was fun last night, I hope everyone starts hydrating now! I'ts going to be Smokin Hot today.

Up early and beyond excited for media day.

What a long, hot and fun day it was playing 36 yesterday. The courses are in perfect shape and ready to host this thing.

Oh yeah and on my 27th hole, I got an ace at #9 Caledonia.

We celebrated some last night.

And the best is yet to come with what's ahead. Can't wait.

Enjoy the show everyone!

What a long, hot and fun day it was playing 36 yesterday. The courses are in perfect shape and ready to host this thing.

Enjoy the show everyone!

AWESOME, congrats on the ace!

Enjoy the show everyone!

Congrats on the ace!Everyone have a great time this weekend . And go TEAM Paradise!!!

Enjoy the show everyone!

What a great place to get your first ace Biggsy - would be nice if it could be followed up this weekend! :D That's got to be a confidence builder right there.

Really excited for the kick off of the Morgan Cup. This is going to be HUGE!!

Enjoy the show everyone!

Nice ace how long was the hole? Good way to start the weekend.

Congrats, Biggsy for the ace! What a weekend to do it, too.

Way to go Biggsy on the ace , it'll make up for the 8 you get today ....Ha,Ha,Ha, just kidding . Hit em' straight guy's and gals' and have fun !

FrankA isn't half bad.

Posted via tapatalk

He's got a glorious head of hair.

Posted via tapatalk

You know what's awesome? When the Bridgestone representative hangs out in your villa and asks you tons of questions about their products and what you'd like to see in addition to and different about them.

Media day is upon us and even on the eve of it, it's amazing hearing what that company has in store for the future. It's things like that that makes one realize just how freaking huge this event is.

We're all going to bring it today and I hope all of you ask as many questions as you want during the live feed. After all, we are representing all of us.

You know what's awesome? When the Bridgestone representative hangs out in your villa and asks you tons of questions about their products and what you'd like to see in addition to and different about them.

Media day is upon us and even on the eve of it, it's amazing hearing what that company has in store for the future. It's things like that that makes one realize just how freaking huge this event is.

We're all going to bring it today and I hope all of you ask as many questions as you want during the live feed. After all, we are representing all of us.

I think all of us lefties want to know did you ask the big question of Bstone?

That is awesome of him to be around and offer himself up to all of the participants like that.

That's awesome dude!! I want to hear more about this conversation after this sweet weekend is over.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Very exciting event so far. Being in the group right in front of my good friend biggsy when he made an ace on number 9. We're about to head over the True Blue clubhouse for a quick bite to eat then on to the range for media day.

I hope everyone joins in on the fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very excited for today! Looking forward to shooting the promos, hitting a few balls on the range, and interacting with the forum!

I love how the OEMs have really embraced this event. It would be awesome enough for them to kit the participants out with clubs and bags, but they've gone for the full package, then beyond that again to really get the most out of this.

Sounds like everyone is having a blast so far!! Can't wait to catch a few glimpses of media day today

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is time for this thing to get kicked off! I hope everyone follows along for the media today, because I have a feeling it will be epic!

I think all of us lefties want to know did you ask the big question of Bstone?

That is awesome of him to be around and offer himself up to all of the participants like that.

the B-Stone rep was awesome to hang out with and shoot the crap with during dinner and later that night.
i also thought it was so freaking cool that he was soliciting us for advice. some really awesome stuff there.

and JN....you know darn well TC brought up the big question!

Back