The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Well, I was one of the crazy ones to play 36 today. Humidity was brutal from the start but we all safely made it.

Great round this morning with Chunky, TC, and Yoccos (Chunky & I lost 2&1) followed by an afternoon round with dhjkelly, SW, and War Eagle. Again, brutally hot but a great afternoon of golf.

There is some phenomenal golf being played and I believe we will see that trend continue throughout the weekend. Stoked for media day tomorrow (and a break from back to back 36 hole days). Tomorrow will be a great opportunity to share how we feel about the equipment that we are being sent into competition with, and some amazing equipment that it is.

We can't thank GG & JB enough for this incredible opportunity that has/is being made available to us, just a surreal feeling that I am very lucky to be a part of!!

4bc9bd12-f0b3-f398.jpg

Posted via tapatalk

You guys are looking too cool :cool:! A bunch of Rock Stars is what ya are :guitar:

Thanks OG. I have been sippingwater every time I get back in the cart. Gotta keep hydrating

Thats not a bad idea dude, thanks

Remember if you are not sweating it is not a good thing. I recall that from this last outing on the first day when I tried to play 36. Stopped at 27 cause I just knew something was not right. Took in a bunch of liquids quickly and then was better.

Remember if you are not sweating it is not a good thing. I recall that from this last outing on the first day when I tried to play 36. Stopped at 27 cause I just knew something was not right. Took in a bunch of liquids quickly and then was better.

Trust me dude there is plenty of sweating going on. I cant thank the course staff enough, they come around every few holes with fresh ice and cold towels. Also the there are water dispensers every 2-3 holes for you to fill up your bottle.

Smallville has left the party.

4bc9bd12-05b3-4f0c.jpg

Posted via tapatalk

Awesome work today fellas!

Congrats on the H.I.O Bibbsy!

Great putt Kelley!

Keep up the updates

All lies
a693799f-09c4-b29d.jpg

They clearly are taking to heart everything that was said about electrolytes and Beer= dehydration!

This is a picture of true Morgan Cup Staffers. Good work gents.

4bc9bd12-0ae5-a7a6.jpg

Posted via tapatalk

Sharkwrestler is just awesome to shoot the breeze with Hawk. Just don't go one for one with him!

Posted via tapatalk

Last edited:
Smallville has left the party.

4bc9bd12-05b3-4f0c.jpg

Posted via tapatalk
Hey I'm the old man! Plus I got clothes to wash! Me, OCD and all about wearing new clothes. Plus, I want to be coherent tomorrow!

And Hawk, we DO have internet here. It's slow as hell, but we have it.

Man I would kill to be there. Hope everyone is having a good time.

This.

I'd have given anything to have been able to make it to help out. This saddens me!

Hope everyone manages some sleep tonight so that the Media Day goes off great. Honestly that was one aspect I was not looking forward to in advance last year, but turned out to be one of my favorite parts of the experience. Get out there and rep those sponsors guys!!

Today was alot of fun, meet alot of great people...had some good food and some drinks. Tomorrow it all gets real! Media day starts at 9am, time to rep THP and or great sponsors, it will be hot again, but it will be awesome!

What a great damn day. Fun hanging out with most evrrybody tonight. I'm tired.

--
Tapatalk2

So stoked for you guys! Setting my alarm for early so i can catch most of media day here on the west coast.

It's media day!!!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Today it all officially starts! Woke up refreshed and excited to get this day started.

Looking forward to sharing this experience today with my fellow THP'ers via the live feed during Media Day, we will have a blast answering questions from the forum and talking about our awesome equipment.

Wooot ready for a big day.

Posted via tapatalk

Rise and shine THPers!! It's officially Day 1 of the Morgan Cup!

I slept with my staff bag last night, it loves to spoon

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Boys have fun today! I'm sure media day is a bit different then last time as JB always takes it up a notch, but have fun with it. Talk to yoccos about some great catch phrases and Ary is a natural all day long. TC should have the troops going in the right direction with his infectious personality. Can't wait to chat with you guys in a few hours.

Back