The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Tadashi is just awesome.

Tadashi rocks!! Those are some great deals and I am glad that we are all going to be staying at the same place, I think that will really be alot of fun for the off Course activities.

Just don't put me in with the Perverted Irish dude and I'll be fine....:laughing:

Tadashi rocks! I love that we're under one roof.

What else can be said about Tadashi? Dude simply goes above and beyond on everything that he is involved with. Appreciate it Freddie!

Group lodging is awesome - looking forward to it!

Hey Guys -

Tadashi has been so incredibly helpful and he did some research on lodging and below is what he has found. If you all are serious about getting these rooms booked then we need to do that pretty soon so we can be sure everything is locked down and the MC golfers are all staying together. If you are serious about booking a room then please send a PM to me or Tadashi ASAP so we can get things booked! Here is the info:

Here is the pricing in Myrtle Beach at True Blue Villas. $159 per night for a villa that sleeps 4. So couples pay $80 per night and singles pay $40 per night.
Each villa is two bed two bath with two twins per room for singles and queens for couples. Full kitchen and balcony.
These are the True Blue/ Caledonia condos. This puts everyone under one roof.

the good thing is that Tadashi has promised me the villa with JB and GG. I AM SO EXCITED! I know they are too

the good thing is that Tadashi has promised me the villa with JB and GG. I AM SO EXCITED! I know they are too

We should share a bed!

I love the fact we all are going to be under one roof. So freaking exciting!

We should share a bed!

I love the fact we all are going to be under one roof. So freaking exciting!

I agree...me, tina, JB , and GG.

I'm sharing a bed with Puttin4spooning.

He promised me that room!!

I reckon this will be all based on who's bringing their significant other, arrival times and what not. I think it'll be great for THP because you know most of us have cameras on most of the day.

I'm a single and on the prowl!!

I'm guessing I'll be single as well, haven't exactly invited the wife yet. I'm sure she'll decline anyway.

I will be coming solo this time. I don't need anybody jeering me when I hit a bad shot like the whole Bacos thing.

I'm solo, the GF decided she would rather "bank" a weekend away with the girls instead of coming with me

That is awesome! I'm coming alone as well. I wonder too maybe its by teams? I'd hate to give Team paradise or Hackers any information because I' know they'll be trying to steal it.

I put in and got the time off from work already and I'm really excited. Part of my new job search is making sure I have this week off lol. The outing too. I've said it a million times but more than excited about staying there.

That is awesome! I'm coming alone as well. I wonder too maybe its by teams? I'd hate to give Team paradise or Hackers any information because I' know they'll be trying to steal it.

I put in and got the time off from work already and I'm really excited. Part of my new job search is making sure I have this week off lol. The outing too. I've said it a million times but more than excited about staying there.

So no TMex for me? I was going to make my Mexican pulled pork

If Yorkem is in the same house as Chunky will Chunky be allowed to hang out at 8:00?

Chunky will be kicking it that weekend! On and off the course

Freddie, that is awesome. Thank you for looking into this. Not sure if the wife is coming down or not, guess she will have to decide quickly.

Freddie, that is awesome. Thank you for looking into this. Not sure if the wife is coming down or not, guess she will have to decide quickly.
I thought Chunky was pretty locked into coming?

Back