The Morgan Cup - The Official 2012 Thread

Howzat I am glad you got to tee it up with Josh. He is a ton of fun to play with. Annoying the way he gets out of trouble so easily! He will be deadly on True Blue and Caledonia

He hit a couple shots yesterday that I would have bet my house he would not have been able to pull off. He makes the game look very easy. If he made some putts yesterday it would have been a very low score. Because I want to win the cup I am secretly rooting against him finding a putter he is comfortable with :D.

He hit a couple shots yesterday that I would have bet my house he would not have been able to pull off. He makes the game look very easy. If he made some putts yesterday it would have been a very low score. Because I want to win the cup I am secretly rooting against him finding a putter he is comfortable with :D.

did you get to see the rope hook me heyseus?

did you get to see the rope hook me heyseus?

No, but he saw the opposite. A huge fade that was needed to go around trees from 215 out to land on the green. One of my better shots I had played all day.

Playing with Howzat was a treat and I played decently, just could not convert with the putter I was trying. Heading out this morning with a bunch of putters to see what I can come up with.

Im looking forward to getting dialed in with my sponsor and I am sure as the new year approaches that will happen.

No, but he saw the opposite. A huge fade that was needed to go around trees from 215 out to land on the green. One of my better shots I had played all day.

Playing with Howzat was a treat and I played decently, just could not convert with the putter I was trying. Heading out this morning with a bunch of putters to see what I can come up with.

Im looking forward to getting dialed in with my sponsor and I am sure as the new year approaches that will happen.

you always have some crazy shat up your sleeve, which is one reason I enjoy rounds with you.

Which putter missed the cut yesterday?

Not sure quite what this it but it sounds just as impressive.

oh, its a crazy shot, its the biggest hook you will ever see, with some of the craziest results you will ever see. Lets just say, JB behind a tree means nothing

JB with the putter conundrum. Don't stress over it man, the right style will reveal itself to you.

Sounds like yesterday was good for all parties involved, that's good to hear.

JB with the putter conundrum. Don't stress over it man, the right style will reveal itself to you.

Sounds like yesterday was good for all parties involved, that's good to hear.

I was just thinking of the last time you tried the rope hook me, it wasnt pretty, but I am still laughing about it...#9 at Broadmoor.

I don't have the rope hook me in my arsenal, that's for sure. It takes some nerves to execute that sucker!

Which putter missed the cut yesterday?

The Dinero Tycoon. It is a great putter and one that I really enjoy putting with. But I am struggling with making putts with it at that 8-14 foot range. I am going to try out a plumbers neck model today as well as the Straight and a couple of others.

The Dinero Tycoon. It is a great putter and one that I really enjoy putting with. But I am struggling with making putts with it at that 8-14 foot range. I am going to try out a plumbers neck model today as well as the Straight and a couple of others.

well, good luck. you will get it.

Thanks for posting, SW. Sounds like a great time will be had on and off the course!

Thanks for sharing that SW. Gotta admit, reading that I still find it hard to believe that I will actually be playing this amazing event there next July. Definitely still very surreal at times.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks for posting the link SW. I liked this little line after following the link for Tue Blue:
True Blue was marketed as "Golf's Heaven and Hell" in its first two years on the map.
Sounds like True Blue was one of the hardest courses in the area for a while there. Very nice!

Interesting article SW, I think I read that one before when I was researching the courses when they were announced. I can't wait to get out there and play them, I have seen in a few articles that Caledonia and True Blue are both usually mentioned as people's favorites when they visit MB. I can't wait to see them!

I can't wait to see my old friends and meet the new ones. I can't wait to tee it up and just have fun out there. I am very excited to tee it up with Bullfrog because I bet he is a blast to play golf with. Tadashi and I are going to grab a round together before the MC as well and I very much look forward to that.

With being an MC participant, I expect to get more rounds in with my good friends TC, One-T, Chunky and Yorkem as well as DMB and Butters. I think I will be flying to Ohio shortly after the Outing and I would love to tee it up with some of our Ohio friends going to the MC as well.

I love when I get a PM from my Tour Rep. It always makes my heart race for a couple of seconds when I see it pop up on the screen.

I love when I get a PM from my Tour Rep. It always makes my heart race for a couple of seconds when I see it pop up on the screen.

No doubt. I can't wait to see what is coming around the corner!

Definitely exciting. Looking forward to all the chatter about the gear increasing.

I was so giddy I 3 jacked the next hole...that's my story anyway.

--
tapatalk

At the risk of making myself looking even nerdier, I thought I'd throw this out there.

I compiled screenshots of all of the holes from True Blue and Caledonia (from the website - with yardage indicators) and put them in a couple documents for easy viewing. I'd be glad to share them if you are obsessive like me. Just email me at ryan@thehackersparadise.com

Sweet - email sent Ryan!

Tappin' from my iPad!

At the risk of making myself looking even nerdier, I thought I'd throw this out there.

I compiled screenshots of all of the holes from True Blue and Caledonia (from the website - with yardage indicators) and put them in a couple documents for easy viewing. I'd be glad to share them if you are obsessive like me. Just email me at ryan@thehackersparadise.com

thats a cool thing to do.

Fantastic! Email sent.

Back