The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at Marshalls yesterday and saw a bunch of Cally shirts. Made me think of the MC and how cool it will be for you all to be decked out in your sponsors' duds. There were some very nice shirts there. I've been sporting my Diablo Edge shades lately too.

I though apparel was part of this, at least that is what it said in the initial thread.

Last edited:
I though apparel was part of this, at least that is what it said in the initial thread.

It is , I think they are just talking about the Callaway gear in general

You all realize we will be teeing off in a month and a half. Thats gonna be here before you know it.

I'm very interested to find out how the whole scripting process is going to go. Are there going to be team colors? Are their going to be Cally/TM colors? Is everyone going to have the same stuff on for each round? Either way I am looking forward to the apparel part of our contract.

I have been pondering Team Paradise this morning. Thought I would share some thoughts:

I have been pondering Team Paradise this morning. Thought I would share some thoughts:

who wouldn't love that face?

Hysterical video.

I liked the last part the best. "I know you are going to come back with your own lists"...hehe

Pretty darn funny!

GReat video Captain, "Posers!" Hysterical.

that's a funny video TC. Other than the motion sickness that I got from watching it I thought it was hysterical. LOL at cheese farts

Esox...sounds like a good experience at Erin Hills. Tough track and a respectable score.

Good stuff with the video TC.

As for me, I'm finishing up some work this morning so I can head to the course this afternoon for some practice and maybe a quick 9 holes. The preparation continues!

that's a funny video TC. Other than the motion sickness that I got from watching it I thought it was hysterical. LOL at cheese farts

+1 I had to pause it to go throw up in the middle of it, but other than that...

+1 I had to pause it to go throw up in the middle of it, but other than that...

wait did you and I just agree on something? I'm going to check the weather forecast for hell hehe

wait did you and I just agree on something? I'm going to check the weather forecast for hell hehe

I am already there, let me stick my hand out the window...it is a little cooler than normal...hahaha

Loved reading about your round Esox. Glad you had a great time. Sounds like a fun and challenging place to play.

I like the pairings, I was a little shocked because Esox is really good and I'm either really good or Tiger bad (Ill post a round recap later today). But in a normal mortal type bad. When I mentor (yes, its possible) at work, my work game is sharper. When I'm the mentee, I concentrate more. Should be a tough matchup for DD and AD. I'm just gonna call them DDAD.
As your mentor would say...you two are going to be so MONEY! I think it's funny hearing it come from Kevin, he must be hanging out with his daughter too much and picking up on the slang :D

You all realize we will be teeing off in a month and a half. Thats gonna be here before you know it.
It's getting closer and closer boys!

Good stuff TC. I'm not sure what makes me dizzier...Rickey Barnes swing, the Tea Cups at Magic Kingdom, or your videos.

TC, think you got your notes mixed up there, you said the same thing for me and Belbin

Hahaha, TC Biggsy already came up with a list. Oh Ill matter, watch you ankles buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back