The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be a nice relaxing day at the office T. Way to roll the putts buddy, we're going to make a ton of them at Reunion!

Just sayin' hahaha. The view was incredible.

That would be a nice relaxing day at the office T. Way to roll the putts buddy, we're going to make a ton of them at Reunion!

This is every day my friend, I do have my headset on for when the phone rings or someone is in the mood to talk for a long time. I practice putting.

This is every day my friend, I do have my headset on for when the phone rings or someone is in the mood to talk for a long time. I practice putting.
I like it! Practice those 8 footers buddy, those things dropping in the cup will be HUGE for us!

I like it! Practice those 8 footers buddy, those things dropping in the cup will be HUGE for us!

I go back further than that, but I figured the trash can didnt need to be in the video.

Great videos one-t and TC.

TC... Weird looking? That all ya got? Be original yourself.

I would went with ape like, or overrated, or no-short-game to describe myself. Something like that.

Tappin the keg!

Great videos one-t and TC.

TC... Weird looking? That all ya got? Be original yourself.

I would went with ape like, or overrated, or no-short-game to describe myself. Something like that.

Tappin the keg!

You're a bash brother dude. I can't make fun of you guys. It's hard to make fun of a guy who hits it as far as you do. Although you do have one of those super stroker fat grips. That's pretty odd, but desperation calls for desperate measures I guess. I was going to make a video of me in bed with a stuffed animal named Jake but I don't need to break up his family :p

You're a bash brother dude. I can't make fun of you guys. It's hard to make fun of a guy who hits it as far as you do. Although you do have one of those super stroker fat grips. That's pretty odd, but desperation calls for desperate measures I guess. I was going to make a video of me in bed with a stuffed animal named Jake but I don't need to break up his family :p

Next is the belly putter and by the time we hit Orlando he'll have one of those brooms.

Cheese Farts....That is a classic line.

You're hair seems to be slipping off the back of your head there um....baldy. I can grow that much hair dude.

someone keeps changing my signature

I'm sure we can take care of that. Any idea who would do such an idiotic thing with the power they were given on this site? If you have any clues let me know.

I dont mind, did you actually take the time to read it?

No, he didn't read it. He just reacts emotionally and pissed off all the time. I've learned one thing about narrow shoulder since the beginning of this thread: he reacts here like he use to about Tiger Woods.

You do know that he put a 5-spot on you to whip me Thursday? That's your partner, putting pressure on you in July. Imagine what it's going to be like in August dude.

No, he didn't read it. He just reacts emotionally and pissed off all the time. I've learned one thing about narrow shoulder since the beginning of this thread: he reacts here like he use to about Tiger Woods.

You do know that he put a 5-spot on you to whip me Thursday? That's your partner, putting pressure on you in July. Imagine what it's going to be like in August dude.
You think me putting a 5 spot on little bro to knock off the loud mouth that is his brother is going to put any kind of pressure on him? You are as ridiculous as you look.

I dont mind, you know that. I will still go out and play my game on Thursday. Win or lose I will play smart and put some pressure on you. What will suck is if it takes you a while to knock me off, that 15 HDCP of Kevins is gonna hurt worse come August.

I dont mind, you know that. I will still go out and play my game on Thursday. Win or lose I will play smart and put some pressure on you. What will suck is if it takes you a while to knock me off, that 15 HDCP of Kevins is gonna hurt worse come August.
Although according to TC, Kevin beat me on the Champion at PGA National. I'm not sure though, I shot an 85 but maybe Kevin did beat me.

Although according to TC, Kevin beat me on the Champion at PGA National. I'm not sure though, I shot an 85 but maybe Kevin did beat me.

He is prob shooting another video

They're not always farts.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back