The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha. Exactly. Put me up on a pedestal damnit!!!

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I don't have to bro, you and your Colonel do a great job of that already. To bad my fat ass and a guy with tractor ass get to knock you off of it. BOOM!

I don't have to bro, you and your Colonel do a great job of that already. To bad my fat ass and a guy with tractor ass get to knock you off of it. BOOM!

You can try. :) it will be fun, Dr Dolphin an I are in for the match of our lives.

Btw:
I love my pedestal, it fits my scrawny frame perfectly.

I'm not worthy...I should've been struck down for playing in that scramble with you. The nerve of me thinking I should be on the same course, let alone in the same group. I am so ashamed.

Oh and yorkem... I was glad to have you in the scramble. You can putt, and alas, I sadly can not.

Appreciate your support!!!! Jeeeeeeeeeeeez lets call you Mr Sensitive.

Bro Hug.

Starting to feel like I should just stop trying, remove my support banner, root for everyone to have fun, bang some bongos, and sing kumbaya.

You can try. :) it will be fun, Dr Dolphin an I are in for the match of our lives.

Btw:
I love my pedestal, it fits my scrawny frame perfectly.

Time will tell. Imma be in both of your ears all damn day bro.

Im going to start my singles match prep today. Im going to eat a taco.

I figured I would go buy a poster of Nick Saban

NickSabanCoachesHotSeat.jpg

We call those tacos around these parts too dude! woot woot

TC eats his tacos with precision and power.

TC eats his tacos with precision and power.

and purpose! Don't forget that. Imma slay so many Taylormade staffers it's not even funny.

and purpose! Don't forget that. Imma slay so many Taylormade staffers it's not even funny.

Lucky for Team Paradise you are facing 2 Callaway Staffers in the scramble

I wouldnt expect any less :)

Expect the same in return. That and I'll run over your ball.

YOu might, I expect to outdrive you all day. You won't expect that one bit. Oh, and I'll just hit them closer. Poor hairy, he's fooked. He's the sensitive type, he can't handle sledging. He's going to get it too.

Hahahahaha. SUUUUUUUUUUUUURE.

I'M NOT SENSITIVE!!!! hahaha

I don't get it.

I've already bought 3 new drivers.

I'm gonna have fun and give a lot of hugs.

Lucky for Team Paradise you are facing 2 Callaway Staffers in the scramble

WHo are you again? Nice to see you around ddeaha. Why don't you head over to the check in desk and introduce yourself.

WHo are you again? Nice to see you around ddeaha. Why don't you head over to the check in desk and introduce yourself.

Can you ask him to find the colonel in the process?
I think they are role playing again and the colonel has the red ball now.
Paradisians call it a game of Tag.

I'm one of the other golfers

Can you ask him to find the colonel in the process?
I think they are role playing again and the colonel has the red ball now.
Paradisians call it a game of Tag.

I'm one of the other golfers

So much for this thing being a "team" event. WHere the hell is the colonel? Must be still trying to force the wedge game to come around. That must suck.

So much for this thing being a "team" event. WHere the hell is the colonel? Must be still trying to force the wedge game to come around. That must suck.

we have a team. It consists of 4 players. They are really good too

I'm expecting the 3 post multiquote anytime now.

we have a team. It consists of 4 players. They are really good too

Lol. Jake, Esox, One-t, and Biggsy are great golfers aren't they. The rest of us have to sit on the sidelines and cheer them on.

Lol. Jake, Esox, One-t, and Biggsy are great golfers aren't they. The rest of us have to sit on the sidelines and cheer them on.

Man throwing TMex under the bus. He is a Legendary Ball Striker dude!

I figured I would go buy a poster of Nick Saban

NickSabanCoachesHotSeat.jpg

Now, I've already been in contact with Coach Saban today...you know as an alumni of Alabama and all. He passed to me the same goal he passes the football team.

"Make his arse quit, aight?"

So Ddec, I'm sorry. I was going to make this a nice friendly match, but Coach Saban said I was not intense enough (he's a lot like Colonel Biggsy that way). Therefore, I'm now eating my Oatmeal Cream Pies for breakfast, wearing my straw hat, and doing a lot of yelling. Oh, and the media better watch out.

Spoiler
Thanks for the reality check Coach. These haters are now going to bring up the leaving Miami thing, but us true Bama fans know that that NFL gig was just something you messed around with between two real coaching jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back