The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man throwing TMex under the bus. He is a Legendary Ball Striker dude!

He is. I'm coat tailing him while I eat taquitos during the scramble. It's going to be epic.

Kevin

He is. I'm coat tailing him while I eat taquitos during the scramble. It's going to be epic.

that match or that taquitos?

Lol. Jake, Esox, One-t, and Biggsy are great golfers aren't they. The rest of us have to sit on the sidelines and cheer them on.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Don't act like you aren't constantly in contact with the Colonel. We all know what you and the other big guns think about some of your squad. Moles are real dude, and Team Hackers is the CIA

AD is pissed!!

I know. My arse should quit now. :bulgy-eyes:

It's like when AHA got mad at One-T

No, this is worse I think. Aha was pretty mad at me though. I havent checked but he may have de-friended me on Facebook

The Company!
I like it

That's how we roll. We stick together, from top to bottom. We don't have ranks, we're just the Company. Dig it!

No, this is worse I think. Aha was pretty mad at me though. I havent checked but he may have de-friended me on Facebook

Yeah, I don't think he's been back since dude. He might be in Florida, training with the Colonel.

hmm I should see if AD is still following me on Twitter

Maybe some inside jokes amongst Bama fans that outsiders don't get. I thought Ddec might have read up a bit since he was preparing to hop on the bandwagon.

hmm I should see if AD is still following me on Twitter

I'm not sure I know how to use Twitter well enough to un-follow you :act-up:

Yeah, I don't think he's been back since dude. He might be in Florida, training with the Colonel.

What are you talking about?
Have you not seen the 40 or so videos we have posted? Those are all from AHA.
We are merely taking his place and putting up what he would have. While Im not the golfer AHA is (as pointed out by The Dolphin), I am going to try my best to fulfill his spot.

Josh Babbitt

Jarret Calloway

I believe that Jarret Calloway has hung out with Yoccos for so long their posts are the same now.

Maybe some inside jokes amongst Bama fans that outsiders don't get. I thought Ddec might have read up a bit since he was preparing to hop on the bandwagon.

I dont think those were jokes AD...you are pissed.

Jarret Calloway

I believe that Jarret Calloway has hung out with Yoccos for so long their posts are the same now.

Yeah....$5 if you can pronounce tmex's last name correctly. Sound it out

I dont think those were jokes AD...you are pissed.

look at him getting all mad and then trying to play it cool.

Jarret Calloway

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no way

Yeah....$5 if you can pronounce tmex's last name correctly. Sound it out

He has a last name?

We just know him as Marc 729847631. That is what the border agent gave us anyway with his papers.

Tmex is enjoying his siesta'

Just got some video of AD, this is how pissed he is.

Warning for some language

Spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back