The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really rather play golf than work all day and most of the night. I'm serious.

Kevin

Thats what I do, well it all changes Monday. Off to a morning round...

Chunks another good one a few pages back! It puts the lotion in the basket. I have another good one but its not PG rated.

No Moleadise Coloneling.
Yoc-T will be depressed.

Clearly I am channeling my inner Awesome to come up with gems like that.

Catching up on the thread from last night and two things have become very clear to me:

1. Bama is definitely a NASA geek
2. The Colonel has left the building
3. YocMexAwesome and ddec so desperately want to be members of Team Hackers

Just caught up on this thread. Wow quite a bit of jaw jacking going on last night and some funny stuff to boot. Is it time for the first shot to be fired yet! Can't wait :blob:

Catching up on the thread from last night and two things have become very clear to me:

3. YocMexAwesome and ddec so desperately want to be members of Team Hackers

Can't say I blame them.

Me either JRod, we're much more fun and interesting and laid back.

Yep, and sometimes we even play sorta good golf.

Every now and then. We really have to bring it to be able to share the golf course with the Colonel, the belbs and cheese fart though. Those 3 have skillz, and plan like it's nobody's business.

Every now and then. We really have to bring it to be able to share the golf course with the Colonel, the belbs and cheese fart though. Those 3 have skillz, and plan like it's nobody's business.

I'm not worried about that I know we can't win. At this point I'm just showing up for the THP Dinner.

I'm not worried about that I know we can't win. At this point I'm just showing up for the THP Dinner.

LMAO! True that. The Colonel must be K.I.A or something.

I wish I could get some of that THP Dinner.

Yummy. THP dinner!!!

I haven't played in 3 days, and I'm really suffering from withdraw.

3 days of crazy lightning storms here is just enough to keep me off the course. I am not that serious that I want to play in those conditions.

This event is getting close now. It is going to be fun!

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

3 days of crazy lightning storms here is just enough to keep me off the course. I am not that serious that I want to play in those conditions.

This event is getting close now. It is going to be fun!

Email from the Colonel coming in 3...2...1. You committed two offenses already this morning. You're not serious enough to play in lightning and you indicated that you were going to have fun.

Email from the Colonel coming in 3...2...1. You committed two offenses already this morning. You're not serious enough to play in lightning and you indicated that you were going to have fun.

Indeed. Next thing you know is I'll ask to be on Team Slackers... Not going to happen. ;)

---

Hi there Belbs.

Did your half of the team just decide to leave this thread altogether?

Hi there Belbs.

Maybe they did. Intense emails are flying. Never being one to bow to convention I am in here posting against the colonels wishes. ;)

Ahhahahahahah.

---

Maybe they did. Intense emails are flying. Never being one to bow to convention I am in here posting against the colonels wishes. ;)

Ahhahahahahah.

---

Well, that's nice to hear. I've read a few of those emails. They were pretty ruthless. Hopefully you guys can get back your team unity and focus soon!

Well, that's nice to hear. I've read a few of those emails. They were pretty ruthless. Hopefully you guys can get back your team unity and focus soon!

We don't need team focus, we have me. Lol.

Lol. I couldnt even type that without laughing.

---

hahahaha. The Belbs laughs in the face of humbleness!

Belbs just sent me an email, telling me not to show up for the saturday afternoon match. He said he's so good, he'll be fine on his own. I was upset at first, but I'll take some extra time by the pool.it's probably best for the team.

Sent from Tapatalk

Belbs just sent me an email, telling me not to show up for the saturday afternoon match. He said he's so good, he'll be fine on his own. I was upset at first, but I'll take some extra time by the pool.it's probably best for the team.

Sent from Tapatalk

Who's going to help him look for his ball?

Almost, your nicknames when it comes to One T and I, have been so so. You're almost there kiddo.

No Moleadise Coloneling.
Yoc-T will be depressed.

Clearly I am channeling my inner Awesome to come up with gems like that.

Fixed it for you

3. YocMexAwesome and ddec recorded another great show and Yoc almost bought new Razr X Tours last night because of some awesome feedback in the Razr X Tour thread. I was seriously close.

You're being way too nice lately.

Hi there Belbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back