The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching up from where I left off yesterday has me convinced that we have 2 shifts here, day shift when TP does all their posting, then the night shift when TH does all their drinking and posting something that resembles a valid thought, but way different.

We're officially under 2 weeks away, anyone else ready?

I'm ready to forget you losers ever existed when you disappear in shame.

hahaha at tp doing 'all' their posting during the day. I did have a couple brewskis last night. I didn't think it was the obvious :devil:

I'm ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dailing in my game on the old simulators!

Just catching up from where I left off yesterday has me convinced that we have 2 shifts here, day shift when TP does all their posting, then the night shift when TH does all their drinking and posting something that resembles a valid thought, but way different.

Wow, there was a lot of smack talk on here last night. Don't you worry P4B, I will take the day shift for TH. Anyone else ready? Are you seriously asking that? What are you ready for? Another humiliating loss to JB? That's all that is coming your way my friend.

This is funny, does Team P do more posting during the day, sure, but its still only 2 members and a post each, at night that goes down to one members skimming.

I'm very ready. Talking to Yoccos on the phone last night we were both pumped to get down to FL.
I hope next week goes by fast.

Wow, there was a lot of smack talk on here last night. Don't you worry P4B, I will take the day shift for TH. Anyone else ready? Are you seriously asking that? What are you ready for? Another humiliating loss to JB? That's all that is coming your way my friend.
There is no such thing as a humiliating loss to JB, he's a noble opponent who plays good golf. But yeah I'll go toe to toe with you today if you'd like buddy.

I'm very ready. Talking to Yoccos on the phone last night we were both pumped to get down to FL.
I hope next week goes by fast.

Quit name dropping.

Quit name dropping.

I'd talk to Hawk more, but he doesn't answer my calls and I refuse to leave voicemail

he probably thinks he has to pay extra to receive a call from Canada

He does, the long distance charges go to pay for our free medical care which most of you Paradouches are going to wish you had after the beating you get in two weeks. I'd go take out some insurance if I were guys just in case. Not you The Belbs, you're good.

He does, the long distance charges go to pay for our free medical care which most of you Paradouches are going to wish you had after the beating you get in two weeks. I'd go take out some insurance if I were guys just in case. Not you The Belbs, you're good.

I don't know if you know this or not. But we have a Dr. on our team

There is no such thing as a humiliating loss to JB, he's a noble opponent who plays good golf. But yeah I'll go toe to toe with you today if you'd like buddy.

You're bro hugging it out with JB already? That's weak brother. And there is no way you and I could go toe to toe. Maybe gut to gut, but our toes would never meet.

About the only THP'ers I ever talk to on the phone are TC, One-T and JB. They have my number and sometimes they call me, other times I call them. How's THAT for name dropping? BOOM. If anyone else wants to call me I get to use the community cell phone here in Fargo every M-W-F from about 9 to 9:05 so feel free to give me a ring sometime! I don't have free nights and weekends though.

He was put on your team just because we knew he was a pediatrician and you guys are a bunch of babies.

Correction: Had a doctor on your team. He's disappeared with the upper paradisians to join a more serious competition.

Man, I provide the medical care around here, don't you forget that!

About the only THP'ers I ever talk to on the phone are TC, One-T and JB. They have my number and sometimes they call me, other times I call them. How's THAT for name dropping? BOOM. If anyone else wants to call me I get to use the community cell phone here in Fargo every M-W-F from about 9 to 9:05 so feel free to give me a ring sometime! I don't have free nights and weekends though.

unlimited texts?

He was put on your team just because we knew he was a pediatrician and you guys are a bunch of babies.

Someone took their intense pills this morning.

You're bro hugging it out with JB already? That's weak brother. And there is no way you and I could go toe to toe. Maybe gut to gut, but our toes would never meet.
It's not bro hugging if you have a full fledged man crush on the guy. I'm tired of trying to hide it, I lurve him. I have recordings of all the times he's mocked my voice on his videos, I really like that sound.

We couldn't fight either dude, guts touch, arms and toes no where close. Of course I can hurl tennis rackets at moving objects with deadly accuracy, so I could just do that to you.

We talked. Remember? Good times.

Kevin

Damn...well I'm done. CB just frickin' dropped the bomb of all bombs on us by calling us babies. Wow. How can we recover? :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back