The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
very intense!

Look who I was behind driving to work today. There is all kinds of things going on here. We have a Dodge heavy duty truck. Dual stacks. Some good sticker action. Delaware plates. And check out said plate, looks like we have another MD in the house. ddec has been holding back on us it appears.

c59308df.jpg

lmao! That is one super angry truck. Got boost? Im surprised that doesnt say Got Biggsy?

ddec is one intense dude.

Look who I was behind driving to work today. There is all kinds of things going on here. We have a Dodge heavy duty truck. Dual stacks. Some good sticker action. Delaware plates. And check out said plate, looks like we have another MD in the house. ddec has been holding back on us it appears.

c59308df.jpg

LOL great picture! It even has their biggest supporter on the truck....CAT!

c59308df.jpg

Ddec, classic case of little man syndrome. Nice find OEM

Nice work JB, and a great round!

LOL great picture! It even has their biggest supporter on the truck....CAT!

LOL! Cat and theres also C-Power...we'll just leave that one alone hehe

c59308df.jpg

haha awesome. People just get out of my way when they see me roll in to town with that thing.

Seeing the videos from Reunion has made me even more excited!!! I didn't think that was possible.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

It looks gorgeous. As if I wasn't already, I am really jealous.

OEM that is the baddest ass truck in the entire world. I'll bet you see more of those than you do Hondas down where TC lives. YEEEEEEEE-HAAWWWWWWW!!!

I still expected to see a bumper sticker on it that says "Dude, your gettin a Dell".

A Team Paradise truck has to have four back tires. Maybe even two sets of four because of the rolling intensity.

Kevin

Fact and Fact...I am 14.2% sure I am the mole. :alien:

My THP time has been very sporadic. I picked up some extra work because there frankly hasn't been much of it lately. I am still here, been here since the beginning and I read every post. The multi-quote helps me keep track of it.

When people tune in, they will see the online coverage and and we will have starter coverage beginning with parts of media day. We will address some minor things about it coming up soon, but outside of that, people will have to wait and tune in. I am really surprised someone would go to a team captain rather than the people hosting the event. But people do strange things around the Morgan Cup. They really do.
When they aren't on THP, it's really not that strange at all to ask a participant and someone they want to support. I'd like to point them in the right direction so they can follow it.

How close do you think it will be heading to singles on Sunday?
4-4

The Staff Bag that Taylormade sent to it's staffers is insanely sick. I've never seen something so gorgeous in my life. I think it might be my favorite piece of equipment.

Just catching up from where I left off yesterday has me convinced that we have 2 shifts here, day shift when TP does all their posting, then the night shift when TH does all their drinking and posting something that resembles a valid thought, but way different.

We're officially under 2 weeks away, anyone else ready?
I can't wait. It's going to be a blast. Team Hackers will have to actually step out from behind the confines of their keyboards and play some golf and have some real fun.

JB must have played 18 this morning. He didn't post for couple of hours.

We will have some fun videos to put up from Reunion today. We played the Legacy course and shot the course for you guys through video. Jake, there might be a surprise or two in there for you.
Checking them out now. How were you able to play without staying on site? :alien:

Fact and Fact...I am 14.2% sure I am the mole. :alien:

Your not. Moles are real. And mole? Singular? Haha, that is funny.

No, no. It's 18%.

good luck to all players. Would love to come and watch, but its a long way from the UK !!

I will keep an eye on the interviews etc online.

Have a blast ....... there will be no losers at this weekend.

Ross

good luck to all players. Would love to come and watch, but its a long way from the UK !!

Have a blast ....... there will be no losers at this weekend.

Ross
Thanks Ross! I agree, the only losers that weekend will be Team Hackers. Well said buddy! :D

Have a blast ....... there will be no losers at this weekend except for Team Paradise.

Ross

FIFY!!

Did I just see the Colonel coloneling in here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back