The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was your caddie a male? Nothing wrong with that you Canadians.

I just sent an email to all the Morgan Cup participants and I thought it would be fun to post a part of that email here. These are the rules that every guy must abide by during the Morgan Cup. Just like if they were a player on tour.

Some General Rules
All OEM Headcovers must be used on clubs before and after each shot.
You must always have your eyewear on your person. If you are not wearing them, they must be on the back of your head, shirt or somewhere else.
You must use the glove supplied by the OEM if a glove is being used.
Shirts must be tucked in and remain tucked in.
On Media Day, your entire staff bag must be on the driving range with you.
All golf matches will follow the rules of golf outlined by the USGA. If there is a question of the rules, you will contact an official (a member of GG's team).
Cell phones are not permitted to be used during the golf round.
If a media person asks for an interview (on or off the course), regardless of your situation or mindset, you must take the interview at that time.
There will be NO swearing of any kind on the golf course. Proper language is needed.
There will be NO club slamming or throwing of any kind or you will be asked to leave the event.
While smoking is allowed, it is not allowed on camera, nor is alcohol.
If you are drinking a soda, bottle of water, or sports drink, please make sure brand label is not showing on camera.
The most important rule of all is that if you are unsure of something, please ask.

JB is going to be having a conniption fit if he can't use his cell phone!

JB is going to be having a conniption fit if he can't use his cell phone!

Clearly you missed something smalls. Do you know how good I am? I dont need any cell phone, because when I speak, cameras are everywhere.
Think red carpet paparazzi times 50. Im that freaking big!

Clearly you missed something smalls. Do you know how good I am? I dont need any cell phone, because when I speak, cameras are everywhere.
Think red carpet paparazzi times 50. Im that freaking big!

That's big.

I have to say the rules made my tummy a little fluttery. I think there just may be a few nerves when this shindig gets underway.

Not from me of course, but for some.

Kevin

Seriously, where's the golf replay? JB can you use your wow factor and get me some PGA coverage up in here?

I'm pretty pumped about impressing Callaway so much they offer me a job to come work in their marketing department.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Rereading over the email from GG regarding the media day and on course action is pretty exciting. Lots of little nuances and the coverage will be extensive and should be pretty exciting for the viewers and participants alike.

Seriously, where's the golf replay? JB can you use your wow factor and get me some PGA coverage up in here?

I'm pretty pumped about impressing Callaway so much they offer me a job to come work in their marketing department.

I just sent you some video of me swinging Callaway clubs in the backyard. I assure you it looks better than any coverage of Eldrick Woods.....Wake me when he is a wow factor again.

I just sent you some video of me swinging Callaway clubs in the backyard. I assure you it looks better than any coverage of Eldrick Woods.....Wake me when he is a wow factor again.

Lol, it's been nice knowing you.

Rereading over the email from GG regarding the media day and on course action is pretty exciting. Lots of little nuances and the coverage will be extensive and should be pretty exciting for the viewers and participants alike.

No doubt. I'm telling my barber Saturday morning to do an extra good job.

Kevin

Would you still remember us little people?

Just a week from today the butterflies will be churning and there is gonna be a run on ammodium a-d at casa de hackers. I was kind enough to call the Orlando area walgreens and warn them.

--
tapatalk

Lol, it's been nice knowing you.

I know its not the first video you have received swinging clubs in the backyard, but its the first one that is from me. Save that video because after I finish my morning match in 11 holes against the rash brothers, I will want something to do for a couple of hours. And what better to watch....Me!

I'm getting a haircut tomorrow as well Esox, gotta look good for the cameras, and the caddies. Caddies heart me.

Would you still remember us little people?

Just a week from today the butterflies will be churning and there is gonna be a run on ammodium a-d at casa de hackers. I was kind enough to call the Orlando area walgreens and warn them.

--
tapatalk

I come prepared. Like 4 bottle strong.

Team Hackers. I'm still not conceding any putts and I would appreciate if you'd stop asking. That's for people who like to have fun.

TC I've got my eye on entertaining the masses that day. People like Mexican and pudgy. It's a fact.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Just got back from both an awesome and terrible round of golf. So what is the awesome you might be asking, good question:

AWESOME:
- Driving the ball really well, probably the best I ever had.
- Putting, starting to really see the lines.
- Score after 9 holes, 38 (2 over par)
- My caddie said I had the nicest ass he'd seen all summer.

THE TERRIBLE:
- On 8 fairway I got an emergency service call from a big client and I had to leave before seeing if I could break 80.
- Caddie cried as I left.

I hate you

I hate you

I'm sure you have a nice bum too, mine is just spectacular. Squeezeable like a ripe honeydew melon.

I'm sure you have a nice bum too, mine is just spectacular. Squeezeable like a ripe honeydew melon.

I'm built like Hank Hill. No butt cheeks to speak of.

Kevin

I've heard that The Wow Factor was banned from American Idol because he reduced Simon Cowell to tears by his mere presence

Last edited:
my caddy told me to avoid lefty canadians too.

I've heard that The Wow Factor was banned from American Idol because he reduced Simon Cowell to tears by his mere presence

Its completely false. It was not just Simon Cowell, but the entire panel of judges.
The rash brothers were there. They were singing a song called What What by Samwell.

If you are not a fan of Tosh.0, google it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back