The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Hackers. I'm still not conceding any putts and I would appreciate if you'd stop asking. That's for people who like to have fun.

TC I've got my eye on entertaining the masses that day. People like Mexican and pudgy. It's a fact.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Is your cheering gallery coming by boat?

I'm built like Hank Hill. No butt cheeks to speak of.

Kevin

There will be local alerts in Florida for the senior centers emptying out as they head to the course in support of eSox.

Its completely false. It was not just Simon Cowell, but the entire panel of judges.
The rash brothers were there. They were singing a song called What What by Samwell.

If you are not a fan of Tosh.0, google it.

This episode was amazing.

Its completely false. It was not just Simon Cowell, but the entire panel of judges.
The rash brothers were there. They were singing a song called What What by Samwell.

If you are not a fan of Tosh.0, google it.

This episode was amazing.

It was quite good. The Rash brothers performed it just like they did in that episode too. I believe bama was playing the tambourine

What what?

In the B.... Well, you know.

I am excited to see my boys on the Hackers take some paradisians to the wood shed. I am also looking forward to hanging with my friends.

In the B.... Well, you know.

I am excited to see my boys on the Hackers take some paradisians to the wood shed. I am also looking forward to hanging with my friends.

Knowing that you will get to see the paradisian destruction in person has to be exciting.

A little golf today. Anyone else getting out and playing?

A little golf today. Anyone else getting out and playing?

Yea I am gonna whup that Hacker fan KellyBo today! Scores will be posted tonight :golf2:

So I woke up this morning.
Pissed regular old pee
Ate my eggs scrambled not raw
Showered and brushed my teeth
Put some clothes on.
Returned some emails
Then sat down to do his work (perfectly of course).

See while there are many pretenders out there that burn during using the restroom or eat raw eggs because Hulk Hogan once did, the REAL EFFIN SHOW does not need to do any of that. Excellence comes so naturally that upon waking up, its already in the other room practicing. Excellence cannot be faked and when the Wow Factor steps on the first tee and Ronald Mcdonald and Long John Silver start to quiver, the cameras can zoom in and get a nice tight shot of what we at the highest level like to call panic!

Yea I am gonna whup that Hacker fan KellyBo today! Scores will be posted tonight :golf2:

Must really make you proud when you manage to defeat your wife. Do you at least dress like Graybush when you hit off the front tees?

:act-up:

Must really make you proud when you manage to defeat your wife. Do you at least dress like Graybush when you hit off the front tees?

:act-up:

The funny thing is, she would probably beat you too. So badly that you'd wish that you were allowed to dress like mrs graybush so no one really knew who she beat so badly.

The funny thing is, she would probably beat you too. So badly that you'd wish that you were allowed to dress like mrs graybush so no one really knew who she beat so badly.

Careful you have not seen AD play as of yet.

As final prep for the Morgan Cup, I lost my match last night. Seems like everybody I play "has the best round of the year" when playing against me. I don't mind losing to someone who shoots 75 though. :)

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I'm hoping to sneak out again today if I have time due to the dissapointment of yesterdays round.

It's Solberg Cup day around here. Nothing near as great as The Morgan Cup mind you, but team match play none the least.

I also won't be around at all after noon today because I promised my family that I'd take them camping. No phones, no computers, no well....nothing. They love it and since I'm going to be gone next week I promised I'd we'd do it.

I've got something in the works for the Effin Wow Factor though, he's going to wish he never signed up for this event. You'll see on Monday. Unless it is ready early, then you'll see it this morning, but believe me, when you're seeing it....you'll know you just seen it. The Effin Wow Factor is a pansy. Did you know he tucks his shirts into the inside of his underwear? What a freakin' weirdo.

It's Solberg Cup day around here. Nothing near as great as The Morgan Cup mind you, but team match play none the least.

I also won't be around at all after noon today because I promised my family that I'd take them camping. No phones, no computers, no well....nothing. They love it and since I'm going to be gone next week I promised I'd we'd do it.

I've got something in the works for the Effin Wow Factor though, he's going to wish he never signed up for this event. You'll see on Monday. Unless it is ready early, then you'll see it this morning, but believe me, when you're seeing it....you'll know you just seen it. The Effin Wow Factor is a pansy. Did you know he tucks his shirts into the inside of his underwear? What a freakin' weirdo.

Camping sucks!

Camping sucks!

I love camping...it's pretty relaxing. I remember a conversation I had with JB at the outing and he told me that to him roughing it was a weekend without TV

Dude, I'm not a fan. The ladies of the family love it though, it's something I have to do. You clearly understand I'm sure.

My wife loves it too, but I freaking hate it.

I love camping...it's pretty relaxing. I remember a conversation I had with JB at the outing and he told me that to him roughing it was a weekend without TV

You're weird, we are the only continent in the world who is so rich, that we decided that it would be fun to "live like a poor person for a while." You know what half the world calls our "camping", living! Its cold, dank, boring and altogether unpleasant, kind of like a Team Paradise team meeting.

Dude, I'm not a fan. The ladies of the family love it though, it's something I have to do. You clearly understand I'm sure.

Not a huge fan either. I place camping in the same category as running. I run for my life thats it. And so I dont have to run for my life I have guns. Problem solved. Anyway camping is about the same. I'll camp if the house is gone. Or if the females demand it.

Camping is awesome! I like going into the mountains and catching what I eat out of the river and then sitting around the fire with a good cigar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back