The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be thankful One T you have someone replying to you. Although I do have TC and Coolbreeze. SO TAKE THAT everyone.

I don't mind being an afterthought, scapegoat mole, whatnot, honorary team member to both teams... I'm going to have fun regardless. Here is rhyme.

I once sat on a pot,
talked a lot of whatnot
TC Called me mexicrazy,
Turns out I was just lazy.
Jarret calls me Tinah,
like I'm supposed to be AH(A)
golfer.

hahahaha @ golfer

what am I reading?

You want to know how big the Effin Wow Factor is?
As soon as he makes a post in the MC thread, people stand and take notice.
Then feverishly try to be like him

That is big! JB's head Big!

It's Solberg Cup day around here. Nothing near as great as The Morgan Cup mind you, but team match play none the least.

I also won't be around at all after noon today because I promised my family that I'd take them camping. No phones, no computers, no well....nothing. They love it and since I'm going to be gone next week I promised I'd we'd do it.

I've got something in the works for the Effin Wow Factor though, he's going to wish he never signed up for this event. You'll see on Monday. Unless it is ready early, then you'll see it this morning, but believe me, when you're seeing it....you'll know you just seen it. The Effin Wow Factor is a pansy. Did you know he tucks his shirts into the inside of his underwear? What a freakin' weirdo.

Play well Jake and have fun camping this weekend.

Last night it hit me.
Not only do I get to play with the Silent Ninja, I get to play with the Real Deal as well.
Talk about two guys that make THIS guy even more complete.

The Real Deal is a Match Play secret weapon. Because what those beneath me (pretty much everybody) dont realize is that the Real Deal is about a 3 handicap for 15 holes a round.
A few blow up holes cost him and his index.
However he also plays up to his partner, and we already know how great his partners are for the JB Cup.

Its sad really that the diversity is so incredible on Team Hackers and so transparent on that other side. But in the end, the diabolical nature of captaining rang true and the egomaniacal addition by subtraction will be the thing that gets them.

The One & Only Real Deal McNiel is in the Hoose!

Kmac gets to play with me in the AM round, he'll be ready to rock n roll after our point that you two will be set to unleash fury on a Yankee and a cheesefart.

Kmac gets to play with me in the AM round, he'll be ready to rock n roll after our point that you two will be set to unleash fury on a Yankee and a cheesefart.

I'm excited to get beat my OEM on Sunday. It'll be a fun round for sure!

I'm excited to get beat my OEM on Sunday. It'll be a fun round for sure!

I'm not sure if you're allowed to beat your OEM on camera. I'd talk to JB about that.

I'm not sure if you're allowed to beat your OEM on camera. I'd talk to JB about that.

does that fall in to the "always be aware of your surroundings?"

LOl. At first I thought it was a FIFY. Dude I'm cracking up right now. I meant by, not my. hahahahahahah,

LOl. At first I thought it was a FIFY. Dude I'm cracking up right now. I meant by, not my. hahahahahahah,

whatever you say...glad you aren't my partner although now I'm a little worried since your my roommmate

whatever you say...glad you aren't my partner although now I'm a little worried since your my roommmate

Lol. Assuming I get a ride from the airport! I've been cast off as "someone will get you right?".

To your other point... :alien:

That right there, says it all.
Time to go back to the drawing boards.
With talk like that the fact that you even want to be on the same course as someone like me is a little scary.
This bandwagon fan started rooting for me before I was even in the MC.
He will be so rattled on the 1st tee that the shot the tree gave him at PGA National is going to be a fond memory.

riding-coat-tails.jpg

Please jump on the Real Deals coattails to victory.

When did the MC turn into 8 mile? Where are B-Rabbit and Pappa Doc?

Good stuff in here today...come to think of it Rhino, 8 Mile does reflect the Team Paradise feelings going into the Morgan Cup.

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti

Good stuff in here today...come to think of it Rhino, 8 Mile does reflect the Team Paradise feelings going into the Morgan Cup.

You got that email too? That is their theme song.

You're right dude, that songs all about taking the ball and running with it. Some of us in the MC want to do that and will. I'm passed the point of stuff but all I know is you're right.. that song does kinda put into words what this event does mean to some. Better seize it.

I'm ready to drive to Florida.

You're right dude, that songs all about taking the ball and running with it. Some of us in the MC want to do that and will. I'm passed the point of stuff but all I know is you're right.. that song does kinda put into words what this event does mean to some. Better seize it.

this opporunity comes once in a lifetime yo!

I'm ready to drive to Florida.

Im ready to pack my clubs and non sanctioned clothes for the plane ride. After one final round this weekend that is.

I just had the greatest practice session of my life.
I took my Callaway Jaws wedge
I took aim at 85 yards.
Hit the ball and it was a beauty.
The flag got so scared off by my incredible looking talent that it changed from a yellow flag to white.
I looked down at my wedge, smiled and said "Thats about effin right".
Then came home....Why you ask?
Because once the Belbs said he does not mind losing to a 75, I figured why even bother practicing.
He has already given us a point!

Im ready to pack my clubs and non sanctioned clothes for the plane ride. After one final round this weekend that is.

same here, I'm going to play 9 tonight and probably 18 on Sunday and then the clubs get packed and ready to go .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back