The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you call yourself the wow factor?
you look as cool as Dirtydawg driving a tractor.
you and the silent ninja teamed together will be a hit
have i mentioned KFC and Long John Silvers Makes me Sh!T?
you may think I am nervous or scared of your witty banter
when I put on that Cally gear I will be known as the sex panther.
For an epic round of golf sunday will be
When its Puttin4giggles against JB
After 18 a victor will stand
we know it will be puttin4jumbalaya with Wallack in hand.
On the first tee you will give a Marine yell.....Hua!
Cause you are the man, the myth, the legend....JOSHUA

Dude I'm dying. Well done.

-Tina

Roses are red
Violets are blue
One-t makes small rhymes
Small like the belbs' shoe

Talk about lacking originality.
You can regurgitate things I do all day long.
It shows exactly who is the Wow Factor and I am honored that you choose to try to be like me over and over again.

Too bad J-Woww from the Jersey Shore already has 'J-Woww' tm'd otherwise you'd have an awesome nickname

J-Woww Factor?

Bordering? There is no bordering! The only borders we talk about at the JB Cup is the one your partner crossed to be here and the place you used to go to buy this book!

small_The_Wow_Factor_-_Jacket_copy.jpg

Of course Im not hiding the real me anymore. I heard all about the real me for a few weeks, why hide it anymore? This train is on its way to Reunion and with the Silent Ninja and the Real Deal next to him, the only trainwreck will be the vomit from fear from Team Paradise members after watching greatness stand next to them.

This made me laugh....a lot! Hua!

I am cool
I went to school
Golf is fun
Especially in the sun
Jake is special
ED!

Poor Poor Jarret with One T.
He realized 8 weeks ago he was an afterthought by his own captain.
He was left alone and bewildered by the magnificent 4 only to hear his own cries for help.
Those cries came answered by the incredible 8. Well really the incredible 1 plus 7 great guys.
I mean lets face it, Team Hackers is JB and everybody else. I am the one in a million. The guy that moves the needle!

But as I digress, its been clear from the get go that Jarret with One T wanted to be part of something special.
Something that could change the world and that he could grasp on to and tell his unborn child about some day.
Yet despite the talks and emails and more talks, he was left as an afterthought due to lack of perceived ability by his own captain.
He was looked at as a clown rather than a motivator and a player.
A guy that could just not get it done.

So in the end, there is nothing that someone as Epicly Big as THIS GUY needs to say, because your captain said it all.
Jarret with one T is simply not worthy.

Alright everyone, I'm out for a couple days. First order of business is to go win the Solberg Cup with my team. Then I'll be stripped of every piece of technology and amenity known to man and will be living off the earth for a couple of days. When I return it's officially Morgan Cup week!

JB, don't hurt anyone with your new found intensity please. TC, seriously, stop rhyming before you do permanent damage!

Team Paradise baby!!!

Talk about lacking originality.
You can regurgitate things I do all day long.
It shows exactly who is the Wow Factor and I am honored that you choose to try to be like me over and over again.

I was just having fun, obviously you dont like my fun, so I am done then Joshua. Done!

I am cool
I went to school
Golf is fun
Especially in the sun
Jake is special
ED!

ROFL!!!!

I was just having fun, obviously you dont like my fun, so I am done then Joshua. Done!

In case you didnt notice...Im kind of a big deal!

Poor Poor Jarret with One T.
He realized 8 weeks ago he was an afterthought by his own captain.
He was left alone and bewildered by the magnificent 4 only to hear his own cries for help.
Those cries came answered by the incredible 8. Well really the incredible 1 plus 7 great guys.
I mean lets face it, Team Hackers is JB and everybody else. I am the one in a million. The guy that moves the needle!

But as I digress, its been clear from the get go that Jarret with One T wanted to be part of something special.
Something that could change the world and that he could grasp on to and tell his unborn child about some day.
Yet despite the talks and emails and more talks, he was left as an afterthought due to lack of perceived ability by his own captain.
He was looked at as a clown rather than a motivator and a player.
A guy that could just not get it done.

So in the end, there is nothing that someone as Epicly Big as THIS GUY needs to say, because your captain said it all.
Jarret with one T is simply not worthy.

Wow, this should be published in the THP newsletter. This is writing gold. I am obioulsy NO match for Joshua. Joshua, he is the all knowing, all being, never affraid man of men. He walks on glass in silk slippers. He wipes his ass with sandpaper. he runs 17 miles a day, just to get his heart rate to 15 beats a minute. He sleeps with buffalo. He once ate a horse testicle, just to prove he had bigger balls. He no longer sleeps, he just shuts his eyes. He is the man, the myth, the legend. JOSHUA

don't you do that already buddy? lol

Alright everyone, I'm out for a couple days. First order of business is to go win the Solberg Cup with my team. Then I'll be stripped of every piece of technology and amenity known to man and will be living off the earth for a couple of days. When I return it's officially Morgan Cup week!

JB, don't hurt anyone with your new found intensity please. TC, seriously, stop rhyming before you do permanent damage!

Team Paradise baby!!!

LOL that was awesome!

Wow, this should be published in the THP newsletter. This is writing gold. I am obioulsy NO match for Joshua. Joshua, he is the all knowing, all being, never affraid man of men. He walks on glass in silk slippers. He wipes his ass with sandpaper. he runs 17 miles a day, just to get his heart rate to 15 beats a minute. He sleeps with buffalo. He once ate a horse testicle, just to prove he had bigger balls. He no longer sleeps, he just shuts his eyes. He is the man, the myth, the legend. JOSHUA

No you are starting to understand. I have to remember that not many are as fortunate as me and that things move a little slower upstairs for some.
I forgive your ignorance and will allow you to be in my presence. Its a shame your captain did not feel you were worthy, because you would have been a joy to watch fail. Much more so than others.

Jake likes to camp
and has a cool tramp stamp
Jake is a family man
And a super hero whenever he can
Jake likes his DART putter
And would love to cover Tiger in butter
Jake is a special breed
and would cost a fortune to feed
Jake likes to make fun of my beard
but most of all, he just talks weird

Great banter today, but I'm sad about the gay joke from Puttin4twinkies, I think someone is hidding something. Is your wife really going camping with you, or is this a Brokeback Mountain thing? One-T is handsome, I can say it comfortably, can you Jake?

No you are starting to understand. I have to remember that not many are as fortunate as me and that things move a little slower upstairs for some.
I forgive your ignorance and will allow you to be in my presence. Its a shame your captain did not feel you were worthy, because you would have been a joy to watch fail. Much more so than others.

There is one thing the Wallack(with 2 L's) is messing up here...

You say I will fail...you are mistaken. But, I would agree with you that I will be a joy to watch.

Be thankful One T you have someone replying to you. Although I do have TC and Coolbreeze. SO TAKE THAT everyone.

I don't mind being an afterthought, scapegoat mole, whatnot, honorary team member to both teams... I'm going to have fun regardless. Here is rhyme.

I once sat on a pot,
talked a lot of whatnot
TC Called me mexicrazy,
Turns out I was just lazy.
Jarret calls me Tinah,
like I'm supposed to be AH(A)
golfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back