The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be a dumb question for someone thats been around for a while, but where do I see how many posts I've had in the last month? I looked around, but didn't see it.

Keep this one about the Cup guys. The trash talk should be int he Sound Off thread only!

"Guys"? You mean me? I was talking about post count. Kind of integral to this thread I thought.

Sorry to get it off topic.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

"Guys"? You mean me? I was talking about post count. Kind of integral to this thread I thought.

Sorry to get it off topic.

No TC he was talking to me. I deleted my post. JB's right this is about the Morgan Cup and Morgan Cup issues only.

No TC he was talking to me. I deleted my post. JB's right this is about the Morgan Cup and Morgan Cup issues only.

Ah, I see. He's right. I was confused. I want to be the best Captain I can be.

Anyway, there are quite a few guys who are closing in on the magical 500. They can get it done!

Ah, I see. He's right. I was confused. I want to be the best Captain I can be.

Anyway, there are quite a few guys who are closing in on the magical 500. They can get it done!

I am sure you will be my friend!! You definately have the passion that is needed for the job.

Not sure I'll make it but Im gonna give it a go without trying to be a troll with multiple single word posts. This would be a truly awesome event to attend. Is this a yearly thing, or just a one time deal?

Not sure I'll make it but Im gonna give it a go without trying to be a troll with multiple single word posts. This would be a truly awesome event to attend. Is this a yearly thing, or just a one time deal?

As of right now, it is a one time thing. We never know what the future holds though. We have our outings yearly, but this is a different animal altogether.

For those that make the team for taylormade do you think they would allow them to pay and be fitted at the kingdom? After reading that thread I really would love that kind of attention on my next set of clubs, and having that confidence at the morgan cup would be huge.

For those that make the team for taylormade do you think they would allow them to pay and be fitted at the kingdom? After reading that thread I really would love that kind of attention on my next set of clubs, and having that confidence at the morgan cup would be huge.

No that will not be an option for this. Every player in the Morgan Cup will be on equal ground heading in.

No that will not be an option for this. Every player in the Morgan Cup will be on equal ground heading in.

makes perfect sense.

I can you that the people at TM are super excited for the Morgan Cup! Also, you all know that I have a new found love for TMaG, but I can also say that the people at TM have a ton of respect for Callaway golf and the products they put out.

I can you that the people at TM are super excited for the Morgan Cup! Also, you all know that I have a new found love for TMaG, but I can also say that the people at TM have a ton of respect for Callaway golf and the products they put out.

I got a nice little message from someone there telling me that you guys were chatting about it. Awesome stuff.

That's awesome to hear Doc. Actually, that really just made my day.

Yeah. In fact they brought it up. They asked me what I thought of the Morgan Cup, and of course that is like asking a baby what they think about milk. So I just started telling them how awesome I thought it was and how excited everyone on THP is for it. You can tell that the TM guys have a ton of love for THP and so much of that is due to JB and GG and the environment they have nourished here on THP.

PS the GolfWRX guys jaws dropped to the floor when we were telling them what is was all about. I wont be at all surprised if we get some defectors coming our way soon :D

Yeah. In fact they brought it up. They asked me what I thought of the Morgan Cup, and of course that is like asking a baby what they think about milk. So I just started telling them how awesome I thought it was and how excited everyone on THP is for it. You can tell that the TM guys have a ton of love for THP and so much of that is due to JB and GG and the environment they have nourished here on THP.

PS the GolfWRX guys jaws dropped to the floor when we were telling them what is was all about. I wont be at all surprised if we get some defectors coming our way soon :D

Thats good to hear. TM has been a solid supporter of THP and its members, or certainly seems so from my seats. As far as WRX, many already have, lol.

I wonder if they can get to 500 posts by Tuesday? :D

WRX has GOT to be overly jealous.

Thats good to hear. TM has been a solid supporter of THP and its members, or certainly seems so from my seats. As far as WRX, many already have, lol.

Absolutely they have and they had nothing but great things to say about JB and GG.

Absolutely they have and they had nothing but great things to say about JB and GG.

Thats great to hear. Just currious, but were most of those from GolfWRX long time members, or did they have a random drawing? I know were getting off track here, but wanting to point out something really special here at THP.

It's sad to say but I will have to withdraw my entry to the Morgan Cup:

Last night some idiot as my car was parked performed a hit and run and totalled the back end of my car. I now have to pay a $500 deductible and whatever other costs that come with fixing the car. Which leaves me no choice but to pay for that instead of the entry fee. This couldn't have come at a worse time and is absolutely disgusting to see this happen.

It is severely disappointing but it is what it is. I am so happy for all of you that get to enter and will have a chance to move on and have some great play in Florida. Congrats to the entrants in advance and have a great time. I was really looking forward to March 15th but now am a sideliner but anyways very excited to hear who will make it.

I'm gutted for you Dent! There's some terrible people in this world, and unfortunately for you, your car met one of them last night.

Very mature post though buddy.

I'm gutted for you Dent! There's some terrible people in this world, and unfortunately for you, your car met one of them last night.

Very mature post though buddy.

What he said very well!

Too bad man. Hate to hear that.
It's sad to say but I will have to withdraw my entry to the Morgan Cup:

Last night some idiot as my car was parked performed a hit and run and totalled the back end of my car. I now have to pay a $500 deductible and whatever other costs that come with fixing the car. Which leaves me no choice but to pay for that instead of the entry fee. This couldn't have come at a worse time and is absolutely disgusting to see this happen.

It is severely disappointing but it is what it is. I am so happy for all of you that get to enter and will have a chance to move on and have some great play in Florida. Congrats to the entrants in advance and have a great time. I was really looking forward to March 15th but now am a sideliner but anyways very excited to hear who will make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back