The NEW Budget Golf Website

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Our friends at Budget Golf have been working on a new website and today is the soft launch. The amount of time and effort that has gone into this is absolutely staggering, but we know some ironing out will be taking place. The finished product is cleaner, faster and more efficient and best of all, they want THPer feedback.

It is not often a retail giant wants to hear directly from golfers on how to make things perfect, so check it out today at www.budgetgolf.com and post your thoughts or findings in this thread.

They will be following along want to hear your feedback.

Wow, I like the new look. Very clean.

I like the section on Deals of the Week the best because I always am looking at those

I just went on and it does seem to work more efficiently. I didn't purchase though, just added something to the cart.
the layout is nice as well when you search under categories.
Just need to bring back the THP coupon code (y)

At first glance, the site looks sooooo much better. Much easier on the eyes and honestly looks more professional (not that it didn't look that way before), but the colors, format, icons and layout look really good!

I just did a quick look at the new updated website. I found it to be very user friendly. Navigation was very easy to manage for this user.

I like how they fixed the bug that kept your cart filled. I also was checking some shoes out and noticed it said how many that had in stock, nice touch

First thing I noticed was that the drop downs stay - which is awesome. Makes it easier to go through stuff without them popping back up on you, kudos to that big time.

Also the quick links (pictures) on the bottom are nice so you don't have to scroll through even small menu's to get it to work.

The banner is much larger which is easier to read - another huge plus.

1651060181941.png

That's more handy than I would care to admit, to make sure that you have your password right - since not all sites have the same requirements for passwords.

Adding to the cart is also much quicker and shows up on the side rather than the old pop up in the middle of the screen.

Everything looks great - the old site wasn't terrible but this one is silky smooth.

Filtering is way better on options

Another thing - the ability to select multiple options when you're in a section is great.

For example, I was looking at the footjoy shoes yesterday in the old site - but since I clicked on the banner I couldn't figure out how to filter them by size so I could see who had 13s in stock. Today, very simple feat - nice and clean.

I like the look. It's a good update without changing where everything was completely. Very easy to navigate, and I enjoy that you just add more to the pages, instead of having to click over to page 2.

Very clean and smooth 👌

Very cool! It looks better for sure.

I'm going to have to play around a little and I'll report back.

Very cool! It looks better for sure.

I'm going to have to play around a little and I'll report back.
Please do, they would love the feedback.

So much cleaner and "professional" looking, easy to navigate. Dropdowns are much more manageable and the whole site seems easier to navigate. Well done!

Very nice! Better interface, much faster, great filtering and sorting of selections

On the phone it loads fast, search is much improved, and the search results list is clean. I was not a fan of the previous web functionality. This is a nice improvement.

The product display and search function are much improved.

I will be digging into this more today, but suffice to say the way that they updated the filtering for products THANK YOU!!

So much better searching and filtering options. That was my one big gripe with the site before it used to be very 2005 ish in that regard. (y)
The whole website has a much cleaner look now.

quick first impressions: much cleaner look. More 'professional' and less 'discount warehouse' feel, which I like. I like seeing the trending items, that's pretty cool.

Gotta say, right off the bat when i clicked, i LIKE THE LOOK !

Like the update, mobile version is easier to navigate too!

Ok. I've had a chance to play around a bit. As others have said, it is much faster, filtering is way better and it's SUPER mobile friendly.

The budget golf team did a great job!

first impressions: browser version is cleaner and a little faster. mobile version is waaaaaaay faster

So this is a polished update. Organization and selection options are much cleaner now! Great toggle options to select multiple filters. Loads easy on phone and great to use on laptop as well!

Back