The NEW Budget Golf Website

I'm looking for a gift card but it keeps giving me a 404 out of bounds error. Is there a Gift Card option? @StevenTheeSlinger

This is really odd. Let me get with the team on this one @Qwkz51. Gift cards should be an easy find and transaction. Hang tight!

Welp, I've got some good news and some bad news...the bad news is gift cards are currently down at the moment. The good news is....I just saved s bunch of money on my car insurance! :LOL: No the good news is while it's currently down, we're actually working on a new system to make our gift cards and the process that much better! Give us a couple of weeks so we can get it dialed in. 💪

Just used the search option on the new site and grabbed an Ogio alpha travel bag for the summer trips. Very excited to get this in!

Like the site. Some great discounts on all products. Will move the product. Will buy some items.
They are on the right path ...

Had an error trying to check out today.
I tried to check out with PayPal and got the error so I switched to my debit card and got the same error.
SmartSelect_20220517-180750_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not sure if this thread is still being monitored, so I emailed customer service to make them aware as well.

It works without the www now! I may be doing some Father’s Day shopping in the near future.

Apologies if this has already been reported...
Decided to do some shoe shopping. Selected Footwear->Men's->Spikeless/Hybrid from the Main choices across the Web banner:
1653688895972.png
Then chose filters for size 13 and wide width:
1653688984236.png
It presented me with 30 options from different brands (Cool !!). Unfortunately, the first one I chose (Skechers Go Golf Elite 4 Victory) then displayed no combination in any color choice for size 13 with wide width ☹ (example shown for Black/White but the same for Grey/Red and White/Grey)
1653689291642.png
I guess the filtering options aren't cumulative?? Meaning the choices are showing me all options in size 13 or wide width? It's just confusing to me and maybe I'm not selecting the filters properly?

@StevenTheeSlinger I want to say THANK YOU for the dozen golf balls. I got mine the other day. Just like in the pic above. Awesome!!!

Apologies if this has already been reported...
Decided to do some shoe shopping. Selected Footwear->Men's->Spikeless/Hybrid from the Main choices across the Web banner:
View attachment 9091928
Then chose filters for size 13 and wide width:
View attachment 9091929
It presented me with 30 options from different brands (Cool !!). Unfortunately, the first one I chose (Skechers Go Golf Elite 4 Victory) then displayed no combination in any color choice for size 13 with wide width ☹ (example shown for Black/White but the same for Grey/Red and White/Grey)
View attachment 9091933
I guess the filtering options aren't cumulative?? Meaning the choices are showing me all options in size 13 or wide width? It's just confusing to me and maybe I'm not selecting the filters properly?
I'm sure there are plenty of bugs that they're still working though...good catch (if it hasn't already been reported)

Their website went through a major overhaul

I know im late to the party. Was looking for shoes for my wife. The filter was rough. Had to hit size 3x before it took. Looking at cart was a lot of back and forth to review what she wanted. We found them and ordered. Too much back and forth. Something i pay attention to as we develop a company website and i get feedback from a relative who does it for a living.

I am on google chrome browser on a laptop. I went to my cart to check out and this is the screen that came up:
1657299713120.png

I will try again on my phone as that is where I typically shop from anyway.

Forgot to mention when I checked out this week how streamlined the process is. Quickest I’ve checked out online to date if memory serves me right.

I am on google chrome browser on a laptop. I went to my cart to check out and this is the screen that came up:
View attachment 9102704

I will try again on my phone as that is where I typically shop from anyway.
Same thing happened using Edge. Phone works perfectly for me.

Anyone else having trouble logging into Budget Golf? I keep getting an error message.

Paging @ScoFoBG to see if he can assist in this later hour

Page works fine for me- now I need to spend $$

Hi All,

It appears we did have some sort of system outage yesterday with our platform provider, but everything should be resolved now. If anyone needs any other assistance please let me know. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Not working for me. No matter what category it click on it keeps returning to this page.
Capture.JPG

You guys might need to clear our your internet cache/history/whatever. It works fine for me.

Back