The New Shoes Thread

SethO

IXOYE
Reaction score
Everybody loves shoes and that is a fact (don't look it up). Post your new kicks here for us to drool over.

I have been wanting C-Hoppers for months, but I could never find any till last week. they just arrived at my office. Here is the pic.

IMG_0241.jpg

see the Ecco shoe thread for mine...haha

Nice Pumas Seth.

Here is my latest pair. I got them in March and have been able to wear them a few times.

utf-8BUG93ZXJiYW5kIDIuanBn.jpg

Everybody loves shoes and that is a fact (don't look it up). Post your new kicks here for us to drool over.

I have been wanting C-Hoppers for months, but I could never find any till last week. they just arrived at my office. Here is the pic.

IMG_0241.jpg

Sweet SethO, I am tellin you, I want your golf budget!

damn SD! I really like the black/brown/white ones at the top of the heap...

Wow SD if that's a 3rd then you can supply shoes to a whole village. Very impressive.

yeah....you could say i have a significant shoe addiction.

there's a box sitting here with two pairs of Signature Paula's just waiting to be opened. some Callaway pair that i'm not too excited about.

Those look great SethO!! I'm hoping to get my hands on the new Natalie Gulbis Adidas shoes :clapp: When I get back from Hawaii, I can buy them and I will :)

Sweet SethO, I am tellin you, I want your golf budget!

haha. I want it too. I think I am just about set on equipment though. I had to buy the C-Hoppers becuase I will probably never find them again unless Puma starts making them again.

yeah....you could say i have a significant shoe addiction.

there's a box sitting here with two pairs of Signature Paula's just waiting to be opened. some Callaway pair that i'm not too excited about.

Between you and JB, I'd say you two have cornered the market!

this is only maybe 1/3 of my current rotation. i'll have to snap some pics of the new ones entering this season.

stash.jpg

This has the makings of a commercial for
febreze.jpg

Good lord SD! If that's just 1/3rd, you're worse with just golf shoes than most women are with their entire collections!
notworthy.gif

Here are most of mine. There are 3-4 pairs that are not up on the rack yet.

798908273_8euqH-L.jpg

Re: The New Shoes Thread

GG has a good little collection too. Together they make a Foot Locker look weak...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome collection JB! its gotta be the shoes!

lol your like a traveling golf gypsy SD!

this is only maybe 1/3 of my current rotation. i'll have to snap some pics of the new ones entering this season.

stash.jpg

oh yeah congrats on the new kicks Setho! not alotta spikes on them though?

oh yeah congrats on the new kicks Setho! not alotta spikes on them though?

Nope, not a lot. Ryan Moore uses them, so they have to be somewhat good right? As long as I have grip, that is all I care about and I think these will give me enough. I will be comfortable and I am used to the looks of these more than I am my other golf shoes.

Great looking shoes Setho! I ordered me a new pair of Ecco's that look like the ones JB has on the top left of his collection. At least I know they have the green bottoms.

eppikblack.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

I recently got a pair of these and wore them Sunday. They are the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever worn.

I have 2 other pairs of golf shoes, some Ecco's and Nike air zoom.

Nice Spin! I intend to get a pair of these as soon as I get on my feet again from so much spending.

Back