The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude it was a 70 yard field goal.. Its a bomb if its on Mars.

I know he can kill it...just saying that he can do much much longer because of the altitude if needed tonight.

Its gonna be a long season!

Can someone please put me out of my misery? I really need to go to bed, but all the friggin penalties and absolutely atrocious fundamentals being displayed (or lack there of) SHOOT ME NOW!

Can someone please put me out of my misery? I really need to go to bed, but all the friggin penalties and absolutely atrocious fundamentals being displayed (or lack there of) SHOOT ME NOW!

Amen. This is bad. Ugh tomorrow morning is going to suck.

I wonder if all of those Dolphins fans still think Kyle Orton would have been the savior?

I wonder if all of those Dolphins fans still think Kyle Orton would have been the savior?

hahaha, he looked not so good last night. The Raiders front four was pretty awesome though. And Denver's running game was poop.

Not after last night's performance, plus I think Henne played OK. He got that junk INT at the end of the game but really he didn't throw any which is impressive for him. The savior for the Dolphin's will be a new defense and of course all Reggie all the time, that will certainly help. ; )

they needed Lawrence Taylor (pre-cocaine), Darrell Green, and Reggie White last night....not Orton lol

I saw a tweet last night that was the only thing that made me laugh, it said something like "Maybe the Broncos fans should start chanting for Chad Henne."

I saw a tweet last night that was the only thing that made me laugh, it said something like "Maybe the Broncos fans should start chanting for Chad Henne."

haha now that is funny.

Pretty sure this is going on Hanks' bedroom wall after it lands in his mailbox:

SIcover.jets_1.jpg

The Denver game last night was horrible. The amount of flags was pathetic and very unprofessional and very uncalled for. Hopefully "noshow" will learn how to hold on to the ball because he seems to be a decent rusher. As for Orton I can't believe that's the best we can do, the line gave him time lastnight but he couldn't do anything with it. On the other side of the ball I don't think they practiced any run defense before this game!

Attending a sporting event used to be family fun but lately it has degenerated into something resembling gang banging by rival groups on both sides of the ball. It is just a game people - get real.

The Denver game last night was horrible. The amount of flags was pathetic and very unprofessional and very uncalled for. Hopefully "noshow" will learn how to hold on to the ball because he seems to be a decent rusher. As for Orton I can't believe that's the best we can do, the line gave him time lastnight but he couldn't do anything with it. On the other side of the ball I don't think they practiced any run defense before this game!

I agree with you here and its going to be another long season to be a Bronco fan. The biggest flaw Orton has is he has no deep threat, no long ball accuracy.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Attending a sporting event used to be family fun but lately it has degenerated into something resembling gang banging by rival groups on both sides of the ball. It is just a game people - get real.

You must have never attended a game in Philadelphia heh.

A few years ago the Patriots were playing at Lambeau. A Patriots fan asked a vendor for a beer. A Packers fan paid the vendor extra NOT to sell beer to that Pats fan. The vendor got fired. That is the worst thing I've heard of at Lambeau.

A few years ago the Patriots were playing at Lambeau. A Patriots fan asked a vendor for a beer. A Packers fan paid the vendor extra NOT to sell beer to that Pats fan. The vendor got fired. That is the worst thing I've heard of at Lambeau.

That's pretty funny though...

everytime i go to an eagles game there is always something with a fan of the team they are playing. now when i go to a phillies game wearing my cardinals gear i get haggeled, but its always been in good fun

like one time i had my mcgwire jersey on and a guy sitting behind me asked me if i had to take steroids to get the jersey on. it was pretty funny.

My gf is a cowgirls fan and when we go to the eagles-cowboys game every year she knows not ot wear her jersey. i dont trust the fans even with her being a girl

Well said... Denver looked atrocious last night! Slipping and sliding all over the place... Orton couldn't hold onto the ball even when no one was around him and when someone was, he got dropped for another sack! Just bad play all around... I sense a top five draft pick for the Broncos in 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back