The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great start. We can't find a kicker that can make a chip shot FG meanwhile former cowboys kickers are starting all over the league. Brilliant.

Wow, the Dolphins offense was impressive. 3 plays, -6 yards and a quick punt.

Wow, the Dolphins offense was impressive. 3 plays, -6 yards and a quick punt.

Hmmm, not a moral victory at all. Maybe they saw how bad some of the other teams played and wanted to keep pace in the Luck sweepstakes.

[ The Packers should be happy to get out of that godforsaken state with a win.

Kevin
did you think they wouldnt??[/QUOTE]

You don't think that game was in doubt at a couple of junctures? They had all they could handle down there today.

Kevin

A little worried but knew they would pull through....:clapp::clapp::clapp:

A little worried but knew they would pull through....:clapp::clapp::clapp:

When they ran it on 3rd and 2 or 3 near the end and got stuffed, i was a tad more than a little worried, especially because Collins had left the game. I'm very happy McCarthy put on his big boy pants and called the 3rd down play that ended up being the long TD to Nelson. That's what they should always do. They got conservative last week in the 2nd half against the Saints, and also did it in the Super Bowl. They should just let Rodgers keep pumping that ball out there.

Kevin

Now this is funny:

@ProFootbalFocus

According to the broadcast Denver started with 3 healthy WRs and their 'emergency WR' is Tim Tebow. You know u want to see that

EDIT: It actually happened!

RT @Denver_Broncos: Tim Tebow has entered the game for the Broncos

Tom Brady is impressive to watch. My lady is happy her Packers won. They didn't turn the ball over as much, they deserved it. Clay Matthews is still overrated though.

Fans were calling for him.....Broncos obliged...the fans didn't say they wanted Tebow at QB, just Tebow in general lol

Wow! Tebow in as a WR, thats crazy

Cmon, Romo. This is disgusting. Even getting a free play. Gotta do something here.

I have no clue what the hell he is doing.. This is so sad. He cant find anyone open and when he does he just overthrows them

Well when the defender slips he can hit an open reciever it looks like! TD

Now that is called taking advantage of a penalty.
Great route and a freaking saving grace for Romo. Thank you slipping defender.

I have no clue what the hell he is doing.. This is so sad. He cant find anyone open and when he does he just overthrows them

Preeeeetty terrible right now (and lately) fo' sho'.

Dare I say 'Give me Kitna!' lol

The Chiefs can officially start preparing for the 2012 NFL Draft:

RT @AdamSchefter: Big blow to KC: Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles tore his ACL and is out for the year, according to a source

The Chiefs can officially start preparing for the 2012 NFL Draft:

It looked bad on the replay, turned to my wife and said that it looked like one of the ligaments. Sucks for the Chiefs for sure.

Maybe its time to pick up Tiki? Eh? Eeeeeeeeeeh?

So besides a lucky play the Cowboys look awful.

So besides a lucky play the Cowboys look awful.

Are you seeing something I am missing? (real question). It seems like absolutely terrible play calling and a QB that is overthrowing WRs as well as forcing them. I think the positive has been the run D has been pretty good and they have kept the ball out of Vernon Davis' hands. Does that about sum it up?

I think he thought that was a cookie...nice INT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back