The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a play by Wilfork. Great set of hands there and then ran down the field like a welshman!

Are you seeing something I am missing? (real question). It seems like absolutely terrible play calling and a QB that is overthrowing WRs as well as forcing them. I think the positive has been the run D has been pretty good and they have kept the ball out of Vernon Davis' hands. Does that about sum it up?

Umm no I see the same exact thing. All around terrible play. Romo just looks silly out there.

Are you seeing something I am missing? (real question). It seems like absolutely terrible play calling and a QB that is overthrowing WRs as well as forcing them. I think the positive has been the run D has been pretty good and they have kept the ball out of Vernon Davis' hands. Does that about sum it up?

I would have to agree with this JB. Romo just looks bad, not even bad decisions just bad throws.

Umm no I see the same exact thing. All around terrible play. Romo just looks silly out there.

Damn, I was hoping I was missing something. On either team really. Its not exactly an exciting game. Lots of game to play though, hopefully both teams come out firing.

What a play by Wilfork. Great set of hands there and then ran down the field like a welshman!
But what a bonehead penalty during the return.

Thomas Jones suddenly is very valuable in FF leagues....if the Chiefs can get out of their own way that is

The Chiefs can officially start preparing for the 2012 NFL Draft:

So the Fox half time show looks like they took standard def and just made it fit HD. Looks bad. Seriously?

Thomas Jones suddenly is very valuable in FF leagues....if the Chiefs can get out of their own way that is

Too bad he plays for the Chiefs. 10 points in the first 2 weeks of the season, not good.

As a dolphin fan, I say this is worse than abysmal. 3 rz and 3 pts. I just fired everyone except can wake. This is pathetic. I hope they can salvage something in this game

Too bad he plays for the Chiefs. 10 points in the first 2 weeks of the season, not good.

Um Jamal Charles out for the year? You can forget about those first two weeks.

Romo with a rib injury.
Is that what they call badthrowitus?

As a dolphin fan, I say this is worse than abysmal. 3 rz and 3 pts. I just fired everyone except can wake. This is pathetic. I hope they can salvage something in this game

Not looking good but I'm hoping they make it more of a game in the second half...

more like this season.....

Nevermind.. this is going to be interesting... Jon Kitna uh oh

So is bush just going to ride the bench from now on? He helped the fins so much last game.

Yup, horrible! New OC, same anemic offense. D has taken 50 steps back at this point. Pathetic

Sounds like I've missed alot while I was playing. We're only getting one game here and it's the patriots game. Ugh.

Well what slight little to no chance my FF team had of a comeback just went out the window. Nice ogletree. Blew that big gain.

So is bush just going to ride the bench from now on? He helped the fins so much last game.

I was so excited the Saints drafted him when they did, However for the past 4 years I couldn't wait till they cut him. He for the world can't run north and south! Problem is he can't take any hit.

WHO DAT!

Poor coaching and Play calling. I have yet to see a left sweep or anything that really suits his game called

Sounds like I've missed alot while I was playing. We're only getting one game here and it's the patriots game. Ugh.

Were used to you being late, thelate1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back