The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice kick with the game on the line. Good on young kicker to make up for it.

No doubt....he was feeling some pressure. Play calls on 2nd and 3rd down very questionable though IMO.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I don't want that red headed stepchild to beat my team at home. C'mon D!

Well if it wasn't wrapped up before it is now. A sack and fumble on Rivers.

Dolphins fall to 0-2 with every other team in their division going to 2-0. They are 1-11 in their last 12 home games. They now have 3 straight road games (Browns, Chargers, Jets) staring them in the face. I see 0-5 in their future and their head coach out on the street. I'm rapidly losing faith in the entire organization.

Agreed, Gruden will be taking over soon. I think

Alex Smith is really a bad QB.

Alex Smith is really a bad QB.

True, but man did he have a good pro day. People stood up and cheered, he will always have that.

Wow, great PA fake and Romo delivers the big one.

WOW!!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Way to go Antonio!

OEM just had to change his boxers.

Wow. WoW. WOW!!!!

Sheesh. What a way for it to end possibly.

OEM just had to change his boxers.

I thought he was more a tighty whitey guy?

I honestly thought that there was a chance for a Leon Lett moment there.

A little early celebration cost him the TD it looked like, but great catch and a good route run. Nice to see a little bit of redemption for Romo and the kicker (assuming he makes this).
Still think a LOT of work has to be done for Romo there. Some very questionable throws today, but a win is a win.

Honestly I am just so happy that Romo went 4 quarters without making the "big" mistake, and all this without Dez! Lets get this FG and go home

Nice rally by the Cowboys! Jesse Holley is the kid that got his shot by winning the Michael Irvin reality show a couple of seasons ago...nice to see him making a big contribution.

A little early celebration cost him the TD it looked like, but great catch and a good route run. Nice to see a little bit of redemption for Romo and the kicker (assuming he makes this).
Still think a LOT of work has to be done for Romo there. Some very questionable throws today, but a win is a win.

For sure, he's a true mental midget WAY too often it seems.

Nice rally by the Cowboys! Jesse Holley is the kid that got his shot by winning the Michael Irvin reality show a couple of seasons ago...nice to see him making a big contribution.

He's also a former Tarheel. Just another example of a North Carolinian making a difference.

I'm glad the Cowboys won.

What a bad week for football.. boo on you Kansas City and Arizona. Atleast Oakland and SD lost too.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

He's also a former Tarheel. Just another example of a North Carolinian making a difference.

I'm glad the Cowboys won.

Well thanks TC. How about your boy Cam. Guess week 1 was no fluke.. the dude can play and Ill be the first to admit I was a big skeptic

Well thanks TC. How about your boy Cam. Guess week 1 was no fluke.. the dude can play and Ill be the first to admit I was a big skeptic

He made some rookie decisions but he is poised in the pocket and has a great arm. I'd like to see him scramble a bit more to be honest.

How bout dem Cowboys!! I'm thinking Super Bowl!

He made some rookie decisions but he is poised in the pocket and has a great arm. I'd like to see him scramble a bit more to be honest.

Cam is a player no doubt, not just talented but he is a leader as well. Just an all around great guy, glad to see him having success so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back