The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to watch your 2011 super bowl champs put the beats on Atlanta.

Even in the Faith Hill intro video, Eli Manning has that stupid grin on his face. Apparently like the Joker in Batman, its permanent.

Time to watch your 2011 super bowl champs put the beats on Atlanta.

This is football, not dog fighting.
Ron Mexico going home....To deliver STD's to all.

Even in the Faith Hill intro video, Eli Manning has that stupid grin on his face. Apparently like the Joker in Batman, its permanent.

It's the perma grin of the younger sibling being told his entire life his brother is better

So the Jaguars offense was pathetic in almost every way possible (thank God we at least have MJD) and now I've lost Jamaal Charles from two of my four fantasy teams. Great day. I'd be more excited to be playing in a tourney tomorrow at one of my favorite courses if the forecast wasn't for showers in the morning. Maybe somebody could run over my cat while the night is still young. :)

(I think McCown just threw another interception, btw.)

Man all jokes aside, the eagles d line is bad.

I heard if they dont perform, they get electrocuted. Any truth to that?

I heard if they dont perform, they get electrocuted. Any truth to that?

They are gonna be hurting if that's true.

I am so tired of announcers crying about helmet to helmet. Jenkins didnt lead with his head and that wasn't a foul. Pretty soon the NFL is gonna be two hand touch.

Typical Wiscansin banter. No one gets it.

A forced breeding technique used by Bad Newz Kennels.

That is twice that the Iggles have done huge double reverse plays and got nothing. Stand back and throw, you have two talented WRs.

That is twice that the Iggles have done huge double reverse plays and got nothing. Stand back and throw, you have two talented WRs.

But only a half way talented passer.

That trap play was awesome though.

Only need 5 more TD's from white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back