The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh oh trouble in Chi town? Get the best QB in the NFL some lineman

Thats brutal dude. He is taking hard shots even when he isnt getting sacked. Martz is a putz. Cutler worked hard this offseason.

yeah, first thing my wife said when she saw him this year was...wow, he lost some weight and looks to be in good shape.

Martz is such a terrible coach IMO, Ive never been a fan of his.

yeah, first thing my wife said when she saw him this year was...wow, he lost some weight and looks to be in good shape.

His talent is wasted in Chicago unfortunately. Only one more season of Lovie's stupid stare though Im hoping.

He really is and I can't stand him. I hope he gets canned tomorrow. Rod is the only coach I like on this team.

He was giving his QB coach and Mike Tice a what for on Sunday. I loved it.

In all honesty the dude can play..He deserves much better than what they are giving him on that line.

Cutler has mad skillz fo sho.

Tony Romo named NFC Offensive player of the week.

Cutler has mad skillz fo sho.

Tony Romo named NFC Offensive player of the week.

I could see that, the guy played with a punctured lung

Anyone else see Matt Ryan on Golf Channel's playing lessons last night? That guy has serious game, hits it a country mile!

In all honesty the dude can play..He deserves much better than what they are giving him on that line.

I joke a lot about my man crush but he really can and I feel horrible he is in Chicago. Oue line is just terrible. I don't even think our left tackle would start in college and even our best left tackle is playing guard.... Because he wasnt very good. I'm glad we stuck Chris Spencer in, I think he and Gabe have the right mentality (nasty players) but 2/5 is not good enough.

Anyone else see Matt Ryan on Golf Channel's playing lessons last night? That guy has serious game, hits it a country mile!

I didnt, but I love those shows. I need to set the DVR

Also doesn't tuck his shirt in and wears cargo shorts lol

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Its pretty cool to see football players crushing golf balls. Ive heard Ryan has serious game.

Said he plays to a 3.8

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

I didnt, but I love those shows. I need to set the DVR

Playing Lessons is one of the best shows on GC. I like seeing how celebrity/athlete's game stacks up to my own. Definitely a DVR'er.

I watched that one last night, seems like a pretty cool guy too. Now if we can get Gruden to stop calling him Matty Ice it would be great.

Do you think Cutler dreams of Brandon Marshall at night?

talk about riding coat tails.....Vermeil must be glad Martz lost weight this year

For all the talk of Jones having a break out year his and the Cowboys rushing numbers are ranked #31 in the league. Ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back