The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he is not. But Chris Johnson was the fastest player in the draft according to scouting books. The comment was made that they draft the fastest guy.

I think Chris Johnson has been the fastest guy in any draft, if I'm not mistaken. Hes got some speed.

There are only a couple Packers fans I can stand. They're the absolute worst calling into Sirius radio. Sounds like they just want to hear how good their team is.

Bears should get stomped! I just hope none of the players get injured. I'd like to see Matt Forte get knocked around a little though. I have issues with that guy right now. Not going to be a good weekend for sports.

HAHAHA. That game could get really dirty.

FIFY...

It's the game I'm lookikng forward to watching the most dude. I love Bears/Packers games.

There are only a couple Packers fans I can stand. They're the absolute worst calling into Sirius radio. Sounds like they just want to hear how good their team is.

Bears should get stomped! I just hope none of the players get injured. I'd like to see Matt Forte get knocked around a little though. I have issues with that guy right now. Not going to be a good weekend for sports.

yeah a lot of Packers fans are like that right now. I may have been guilty of that in some degree.

It's the game I'm lookikng forward to watching the most dude. I love Bears/Packers games.

The Bears should get stomped, unfortunately recent history shows that the Bears play tough/well against the Packers. The biggest question is if Martz will try to run the ball or gamble with Culter's life.

I wonder if this is the game where Cutler goes ape shat in the sideline and finally kills Martz with his bare hands?

I think Chris Johnson has been the fastest guy in any draft, if I'm not mistaken. Hes got some speed.

Has anyone ever bested Deion Sanders' 40 time? I laugh every time I think about him running out of the stadium at the combine at the end of his 40. Love him or hate him he was a great player.

Has anyone ever bested Deion Sanders' 40 time? I laugh every time I think about him running out of the stadium at the combine at the end of his 40. Love him or hate him he was a great player.

Good question. Maybe what I heard was CJ was the fastest RB 40 time?

Prime Time was fast. Loved that guy. Who didn't?

I hope Cutler survives the man'ness known as Clay Matthews.

I wonder if this is the game where Cutler goes ape shat in the sideline and finally kills Martz with his bare hands?

He sounds like he will dude. He looked pissed last game and his interviews have been telling. He isnt pouting which is what any Denver fan will you.

yeah a lot of Packers fans are like that right now. I may have been guilty of that in some degree.

The Bears should get stomped, unfortunately recent history shows that the Bears play tough/well against the Packers. The biggest question is if Martz will try to run the ball or gamble with Culter's life.

Martz is a Hack. We all know what he is going to do.

Me too dude. Just some of the Bears staff and players are rubbing me the wrong way. Matt Forte sure talks a lot for a running back who goes down easier than Paris Hilton.

Don't worry Tmex, you have Julius Peppers. The most imposing DE in all of football.

Will we ever see Usain Bolt in a football helmet?

I wonder if his fast will transfer into football fast. Its two different things. Dude looks like he could take a hit though.

Prime Time was fast. Loved that guy. Who didn't?

I hope Cutler survives the man'ness known as Clay Matthews.

Some of the best highlights are of Primetime high stepping down the field to a TD, how good was he?

Sanders ran a 4.21 at that combine he ran out of the stadium

Don't worry Tmex, you have Julius Peppers. The most imposing DE in all of football.

He is my favorite player right next to JC. Dude just does his business and flys the whole defense to Urlachers mom's funeral. Class act dude. I'd love to get Steve Smith to Chicago too. I thought thats who was coming for Olsen.

Some of the best highlights are of Primetime high stepping down the field to a TD, how good was he?

I loved him with the Falcons dude. Loved him. Went and watched him play.

pfft! I think I ran one in 7.8 seconds.

Don't get greedy, last time they started 6-0 they finished 6 -10 or something similar.

Only started 4-0 back in 08 and finished 7-9.

He is my favorite player right next to JC. Dude just does his business and flys the whole defense to Urlachers mom's funeral. Class act dude. I'd love to get Steve Smith to Chicago too. I thought thats who was coming for Olsen.

No way, you got Peppers and Harris. No more Panthers for you guys. I miss JP. It would be nice to have him opposite CHarles Johnson these days.

Only started 4-0 back in 08 and finished 7-9.

QFT!

No way, you got Peppers and Harris. No more Panthers for you guys. I miss JP. It would be nice to have him opposite CHarles Johnson these days.

I love Harris but man he gets on my nerves lol. He makes plays and I hope we resign him. Too bad Lovie and JA have huge crushes on Major Whiff and Chris Conte.

CJ came in at a 4.24 so they were pretty close. Those are two fast human beings.

I am glad he left. I loved him when he was in his first contract. He is a stand up guy and player. During his second contract he got mad and quit playing. He would play one down out of every 4. He was way more dominant of a player than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back