The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football sucks lol. I won't be baited this week but drops,drops, drops and drops. Cutler needs to get rid of the ball but his receivers need to get open. Oh well good game by the @ackers.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Micheal Vick says he's being beat up and the refs aren't calling penalties.

Kevin

Awwwwww. COuldn't happen to a nicer guy.

I can't remember what game it was in, but did anyone see the brilliant centre that false started without false starting and drew a penalty that turned a 4th down into a 1st? He didn't move at all, but he flexed his hand muscles, which the intent defenders jumped at. Was great.

My Bills are 3-0 didn't think I'd be saying that after playing the Pats. 4 interceptions 2 run back for touchdowns way to go Buffalo!!!:banana:

I think Mike Vick gets treated unfairly by the referee's. He takes so many shots and they never get flagged.

Fitz just showed why he wont be outdone by Megatron. The two best WRs in the game with AJ also close. Awesome catch.

Mike Wallace might make an argument for himself. 3 huge weeks in a row.

I've been catching up on this thread and I was lol'ing at the Jags fan.

Man that Wallace is kinda fast.

I think Mike Vick gets treated unfairly by the referee's. He takes so many shots and they never get flagged.

I am rescinding your spork sir. Rescinding.

Even if that is true (I have no idea), I don't care.

Angerer is an excellent name for a LB.

I don't think Kerry Collins can get it done anymore.

Kevin

We can easily argue that Collins is probably better than Painter, but when Collins makes several throws that come up 5 yards short of a receiver running a 15-yard route, then I think we will have a better chance of making some passes if we put Painter in and actually get the ball there. And now we have Garcon making one of his famous drops, I am big fan of Garcon but I hate seeing him make important drops like that...

My little brother went to HS with him he's a pretty decent kid.

Your brother or Angerer is a decent kid?

Kevin

Oh snap! Colts are in scoring position! I can sense the Steeler Nation getting a little worried! lol

Signs of life in Indy.

Oh snap! Colts are in scoring position! I can sense the Steeler Nation getting a little worried! lol

Sounds like half the stadium is full with people from the Steeler nation. Standard.

Go Steelers!!!

I think the Colts will win a game or two just because of the fact that teams will come in and not give it 100% because they think it will be an easy win, and you can't ever do that with ANY team. Now if the Colts can surprise a team, I would really love for it to be the Steelers!

Sounds like half the stadium is full with people from the Steeler nation. Standard.

Go Steelers!!!

In my Brennan voice from the movie Step Brothers..."Hey Y'all don't say that!"

I think there are Steeler fans everywhere.

Wow! Huge sack and TD

Boooooo

and that interception, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back