The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarrassing!

Idiotic move by Sanders too.

I absolutely love watching the Steelers struggle. It's a shame too, cause I really like Tomlin.

Tomlin is about the only thing I like about the Steelers. Well I like Troy P. too, he doesn't seem to be a trash talker or dirty player, he seems very classy and lets his playing do the talking. Other than that, not a big fan of the Steelers attitudes and ethic, especially James Harrison.

Dream team my azz. Excited this year for nothing... Reid blows. That is all

tapatalk addict....

Dream team my azz. Excited this year for nothing... Reid blows. That is all

tapatalk addict....

The irony of Mike Vick saying he is being treated unfairly. I almost expected him to say that the refs not calling penalties was inhumane.

Having spent some time around a few, I find them not to my liking. THat is the nicest way of putting it.

The irony of Mike Vick saying he is being treated unfairly. I almost expected him to say that the refs not calling penalties was inhumane.

Apparently the refs were fair last year (when he was winning) and suddenly had a change of heart.

Apparently the refs were fair last year (when he was winning) and suddenly had a change of heart.

I'm the biggest eagles fan ever, and him saying that to me just sounded like he's fishing for excuses.

tapatalk addict....

Exactly. Has to blame someone, couldnt accept responsibility, could he?

Well they just showed a replay that explains why I don't like the Steelers, right after the throw the Collie there was a shot to the head on Kerry Collins that was not called, the defensive guy didn't throw his head into him but threw his arms at his head...no call...Steelers are doing what they do to win...play dirty and hurt them so they can't play any more

Well they just showed a replay that explains why I don't like the Steelers, right after the throw the Collie there was a shot to the head on Kerry Collins that was not called, the defensive guy didn't throw his head into him but threw his arms at his head...no call...Steelers are doing what they do to win...play dirty and hurt them so they can't play any more

Must have been an accident. No one on the Steelers plays that way.

Kevin

Wow... Steelers can't get anything going. Going into it didn't think it would be much of a game but Colts keeping it close.

Kinda glad the storm has caused a loss of my satellite signal. I was getting kinda sick watching that crap.

Offense sputtering again, Colts D needs to create some momentum again with a turnover. Steelers are realizing the Colts came to play today

Where are the calls on these high hits on Collins?! This is what the Steelers resort to when they are losing...take out the other team

Where are the calls on these high hits on Collins?! This is what the Steelers resort to when they are losing...take out the other team

Nah, that's just hard hitting football.

Kevin.

Man, I bet on the Colts tonight combined with the under, and its looking better and better as this game goes on. GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would actually agree with this after watching a lot of the game. Guys put dirty hits on him after the play and such... It seemed like the Giants defense was trying to hurt him, which IMO just isn't right. I'm not really a Mike Vick fan, but go ahead, rip me apart. :D

My gosh, the Steelers O-line is awful. It's dragging down the entire team, and look at their first 3 games: routed by the Ravens, easy home win against the terrible Seahawks, now struggling to beat the Colts that don't have Manning. This looks like an 8-8 team to me.

My gosh, the Steelers O-line is awful. It's dragging down the entire team, and look at their first 3 games: routed by the Ravens, easy home win against the terrible Seahawks, now struggling to beat the Colts that don't have Manning. This looks like an 8-8 team to me.

Typical SB letdown for us.

Antonio Brown is about to become the new Devin Hester. Well, as much as possible with the new kickoff rules.

Typical SB letdown for us.

Antonio Brown is about to become the new Devin Hester. Well, as much as possible with the new kickoff rules.

May be a letdown, but Mike Wallace has been an absolute ROCK for my fantasy team. He ALWAYS scores a TD and is just a beast!

May be a letdown, but Mike Wallace has been an absolute ROCK for my fantasy team. He ALWAYS scores a TD and is just a beast!

Yes, he is. I wish we would get away from "Steeler" football and let our offense go nuts like other teams do.

Finally James!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back