The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the Landry hit on Robinson? What did you think about that one?

I am not throwing a flag there, Robinson could see him coming so he wasn't blindsided or defenseless, didn't lead with his helmet. Just a good hard hit with perfect timing.

Any Bronco fan think they have a realistic chance this weekend?

Careful. Remember that Super Bowl? I get a little nauseous just thinking about it.

Kevin

Careful. Remember that Super Bowl? I get a little nauseous just thinking about it.

Kevin

I was seriously asking what the mood of the Denver fan is. I really don't know much about their team and wanted to know what they are thinking.

I was seriously asking what the mood of the Denver fan is. I really don't know much about their team and wanted to know what they are thinking.

Nope, no chance. I think we're a bit better than what's on paper and I think we are headed in the right direction but nowhere near where we need to be. Would love a close game (which probably means that our defense is much improved) but wouldn't be surprised by a blowout.

Quite frankly, I'm surprised that you Packer superfans actually are wondering what kind of mood us Denver fans are. It seems to me that you're quite content that your team is 3-0 and seem to have a grasp on everything including in your minds the best offense and defense in the universe. Most patients that present with delusions of grandeur could care less what other folks think. Very unusual in this case.

Quite frankly, I'm surprised that you Packer superfans actually are wondering what kind of mood us Denver fans are. It seems to me that you're quite content that your team is 3-0 and seem to have a grasp on everything including in your minds the best offense and defense in the universe. Most patients that present with delusions of grandeur could care less what other folks think. Very unusual in this case.

My afternoon brandy buzz has yet to wear off.

My afternoon brandy buzz has yet to wear off.

Well then that, my friend, is why you're in a better state of mind than I.

Well then that, my friend, is why you're in a better state of mind than I.

Also, if the Super Friends got together to make a football team, it would be the Green Bay Packers.

Nope, no chance. I think we're a bit better than what's on paper and I think we are headed in the right direction but nowhere near where we need to be. Would love a close game (which probably means that our defense is much improved) but wouldn't be surprised by a blowout.

All I know is that after 50 years with Favre at the helm, you were never quite sure what was going to happen. Especially in playoff games. So I'm always cautiously optimistic.

Aaron Rodgers is offensive player of the month.

Kevin

All I know is that after 50 years with Favre at the helm, you were never quite sure what was going to happen. Especially in playoff games. So I'm always cautiously optimistic.

Aaron Rodgers is offensive player of the month.

Kevin

I think if the Packers stay healthy they can repeat. Nobody in the NFC is going to knock them off, Falcons or Eagles may be able to turn things around but still not good enough. I don't think any team in the AFC looks good enough to beat them either, at least not right now.

I think if the Packers stay healthy they can repeat. Nobody in the NFC is going to knock them off, Falcons or Eagles may be able to turn things around but still not good enough. I don't think any team in the AFC looks good enough to beat them either, at least not right now.

Its a little early to say that.

I don't think the Bills will win more games than they lose this year.

Bills go 11-5. That's my guess

tapatalk addict....

You seriously dont think the bills could go 9-7?

Hes the expert. He already knows the results. I mean the super bowl is over, havent you read it?

The Nightmare Team is sinking quicker than the Titanic.

I think they will find a way lo lose at least 8 games. It will take at least another year to get over that 500 mark. Same with Detroit.

I lol'd

I think they will find a way lo lose at least 8 games. It will take at least another year to get over that 500 mark. Same with Detroit.
Detroit will definitely be over 500. They are a very solid team this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back