The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awakened from the dead....Chad Johnson, 85, ochocinco, etc...Brady can make most look good and just when you thought his career was over...

There he was again.

Kevin

Go Ocho. He seems like a really nice guy.

Go Ocho. He seems like a really nice guy.

I follow him on Twitter he does seem very nice. He really seems to appreciate his fans. He has his jerk moments but he seems pretty cool overall

Nick Mangold looks like a big Ewok

Good call by the refs, that was definitely grounding. Someone may want to block Carter.

My nephew went to school with a guy who was Chad Johnson's neighbor in Ohio. Apparently he was a great guy. Tremendous neighbor. Friendly, generous, had really nice kids.

That's what I've heard.

Kevin

Lol...flagged for hitting his own teammate

Only the Jets can make a defense as bad and banged up as the Patriots are look so good

6-2 is the lead, I think the Red Sox bullpen is warming up.....oh wait, wrong sport.

EDIT: Al Michaels stole my line!

6-2 is the lead, I think the Red Sox bullpen is warming up.....oh wait, wrong sport.

EDIT: Al Michaels stole my line!

Jets...Mets...close enough

edit- dang did you see that ref's face?

I don't think Plaxico can elevate like he used to.

Kevin

Turnovers are kind of a killer.

Kevin

Mark Sanchez sucks.

Allen Iverson was asked about D. Jackson's deactivation.

"We’re talking about meetings man. Meetings? We’re sitting here talking about meetings. We’re not talking ’bout the game. What are we talking about — meetings?"

:act-up:

Allen Iverson was asked about D. Jackson's deactivation.

"We’re talking about meetings man. Meetings? We’re sitting here talking about meetings. We’re not talking ’bout the game. What are we talking about — meetings?"

:act-up:

After which they interviewed Andy Reid, who said, "Playoffs?! We're talking about... playoffs?!?!"

When asked about the character and maturity of his team, Reid said, "They were who we thought they were."

Sunday was easily the most complete win the Cowboys have had in years. I think its funny how none of the coaches will say that DeMarco Murray is the starting RB after what he's done the last few games. Come on. He's the reason they won those games. And it makes that Eagles loss perplexing. They should win the next three games and head into a December showdown with the Giants at 8-4 with a chance to wrap up the NFC East.

dal_g_romo_cr_288v.jpg

Yeah the way the last 2 weeks have gone for both teams it is perplexing to say the least how Dallas could have gotten their asses handed to them like that against Philly. Buffalo isn't a great team, but pounding the bad teams is what a good team is supposed to do so let's hope that's a sign. We'll see!

On an unrelated rant note: I never believed in the whole theory of the NFL being fixed until this weekend. How the eff does Baltimore get beat by Seattle a week after dominating the Steelers? The line was only 7, I swear it was Vegas just luring unsuspecting idiots like me in and watching as the Seahaggs somehow play like world beaters against a supposed legit class of the AFC team like Baltimore. Dammit!

And not only had Baltimore just beat the Steelers, they swept them this year. Maybe a letdown?

And not only had Baltimore just beat the Steelers, they swept them this year. Maybe a letdown?
Has to be, that and they had to travel from east coast to west coast. I should have known better, I fell in love with that -1 teaser spread though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back