The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the Cowboys are peaking at the right time this year and getting healthy too. Now they just need to not play down to the competition the next three weeks and instead keep playing at a high level.

I think Felix Jones is the much better back. Certainly more durable!

Hopefully the Cowboys are peaking at the right time this year and getting healthy too. Now they just need to not play down to the competition the next three weeks and instead keep playing at a high level.

I hope they play well the rest of the month. Redskins, Dolphins, Cardinals. They should win those games. It would lead them to December when they have to face the Giants twice, the Eagles, and the Bucs. It's possible they win out in Nov and lose all in Dec(but god I hope not). They seem to have found something in Murray. Robinson has been a good receiver for them when needed too.

I hope they play well the rest of the month. Redskins, Dolphins, Cardinals. They should win those games. It would lead them to December when they have to face the Giants twice, the Eagles, and the Bucs. It's possible they win out in Nov and lose all in Dec(but god I hope not). They seem to have found something in Murray. Robinson has been a good receiver for them when needed too.

Robinson has all but taken Ogletree's job. Id like to see them win 3 of 4 in December splitting the two Giant games.

I think Felix Jones is the much better back. Certainly more durable!

Man you're stupid. Felix is made of glass.

Actually I think the Cowboys come out of that division. Rex leads a late charge but its not enough.

Has to be, that and they had to travel from east coast to west coast. I should have known better, I fell in love with that -1 teaser spread though.

how about my luck last night, had pats +7 and under 53.5...just kept waiting and waiting and waiting for that junk TD at the end...almost happened, glad it didnt

Vick played with two broken ribs. Reid thinks it may have contributed to his inaccuracy.

Kevin

Vick played with two broken ribs. Reid thinks it may have contributed to his inaccuracy.

Kevin

So what's his excuse before he broke them? Lol

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Kevin

Sorry that excuse is already taken by Romo.

how about my luck last night, had pats +7 and under 53.5...just kept waiting and waiting and waiting for that junk TD at the end...almost happened, glad it didnt
That's a good bet. There's nothing worse than sweating it out to the very end of the game on the over/under. It always ends up so close too. The lines I show for tonight are GB -13 and an O/U of 50. A guy could tease it to have Minny getting 19 points and move that over/under down to 44. GB vs Minn are always close right? Tough call...I've got bad luck on MNF so I'll likely stay away all together myself.

Brady sure looked rattled last night. When you get after those pocket passers, they play like crap.

Kevin

Matt Cassell could be out for the season with a "significant" hand injury. Tyler Palko will start at least next Monday's game with New England.

Matt Cassell could be out for the season with a "significant" hand injury. Tyler Palko will start at least next Monday's game with New England.

The Chiefs always have backup QBs I've never heard of.

Kevin

Wasnt he a pretty decent QB for Pitt a few years back?

The Chiefs always have backup QBs I've never heard of.

Kevin
They will probably pick up Alex Smith in about 10 years. to be the next Joe Montana or Steve Bono.

So it seems like I'll be the only THPer watching tonights game haha

Half the forum members are Packers fans. Or want to be and won't admit it.

I'll certainly be watching.

Kevin

You will be the only THPer watching and rooting for the Vikings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back