The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea and I might shoot par next time out on the course. LOL

7 and 2 last year. 8 and 8 at safety may be a long shot, but you shooting par? That's a no shot.

Kevin

Not next time out but sometime I might. I never say never my friend.

It'll happen for you. Just quit changing clubs all the time.

Kevin

Probably until the week before the regular season when he stops pouting and shows up for work. He signed a deal that made him the 3rd highest paid RB a few years ago before he was even the full time starter. If he didn't like it he shouldn't have signed a 5 year deal. He wants to whine about how his salary compares to other deals now, but his current deal equally divided would be around $6M/yr, which isn't nearly as low as they want to make it out to be compared to Rice, Forte, etc. But Forte is one of his best friends and they have the same agent, too.

Rashad Jennings can carry the load in the pre-season just fine. Mojo will be rested and back for September. No worries.

Yeah, I don't think he misses the opening but I'm not sure Khan (is that right?) can stick to his stance completely. Maybe this year he can but...

Patriots release Joseph Addai yesterday. (I haven't looked to see if he's landed anywhere. He probably will though.)

Yeah, I don't think he misses the opening but I'm not sure Khan (is that right?) can stick to his stance completely. Maybe this year he can but...

I think the Jags would have given him a new deal next offseason anyway, but Mojo just had to go and push the issue this offseason instead and make a stink.

Speaking of Jaguars, here's a video of their newly remodelled locker rooms, that I guess people are saying are now the nicest in the NFL. They sure look nice - like a cross between a nice night club and a spa:

http://www.jaguars.com/media-galler...oom-tour/9dadaa72-8824-434e-a75f-42913d28bd1b

Woo Hoo training camp time! Going to be strange not seeing 18 under center when the first team offense is out there. I think Luck has a ton of potential and they drafted the two TEs for some safety! 4-12 this year for the Colts is my guess.

Anybody know what the Raiders are going to do with Pryor? I think Palmer is going to be under centre for a while

Anybody know what the Raiders are going to do with Pryor? I think Palmer is going to be under centre for a while

I have no real idea. Develop him and there are always rumors that they can use him in other roles.

Biggest news I read today is Miami finally signed Tannehill, though it may be too late for him to be the season starter.

Looks like andre Johnson has started his annual time off with injury a little early this. His is a porcelain doll in an nfl receivers body.

Seattle signing Braylon Edwards to a year. Interesting, I thought the reports from camps were that the younger receivers where doing good.

Otah trade to Jets is nullified. Sorry Panthers.

Marvin Lewis gets a contract extension. Really??? I guess Cincinnati is really OK with the convicts.

Seattle signing Braylon Edwards to a year. Interesting, I thought the reports from camps were that the younger receivers where doing good.

Otah trade to Jets is nullified. Sorry Panthers.

Marvin Lewis gets a contract extension. Really??? I guess Cincinnati is really OK with the convicts.

Interesting move by Seattle. Guess they don't love what they have at WR to bring in a Edwards. I just don't get Marvin Lewis as a head coach. He doesn't seem to inspire greatness but I guess the Bengals like being mediocre.

In this weeks edition of "what stupid comment did the Jets make" apparently one of the DB's who isn't even the best DB on his team says he's the second best WR on the team. LOL the scary part is he might be right and TC could be the 3rd best WR on that team.

In this weeks edition of "what stupid comment did the Jets make" apparently one of the DB's who isn't even the best DB on his team says he's the second best WR on the team. LOL the scary part is he might be right and TC could be the 3rd best WR on that team.

Isnt it so fitting that they play in NY?

I can't hear you through my Jet helmet

I can't hear you through my Jet helmet

I can't hear you my Tebow jersey is pulled over my head while hiding!!!

GMEN!!! I am stoked to see how the NFC East pans out this year. It is going to be a photo finish for all 4 teams!

Give him a break man....he's got 9 kids to feed so his mind may not be sharp all the time haha

And everyone knows that I'm the 3rd best WR on that team

Sad news about Andy Reid's son yesterday. My thought go out to him and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back