The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck is this, soccer?

Great finish to that game. Both teams come out winners. Like a soccer game.

Kevin

Rumbling on sports radio tonight. They are all wrong, but the fans were calling for Cam's head. Stat line.

134 for 235 for 1902 yards. 6 TDs, 8 Ints and 4 fumbles.
347 rushing yards with 4 TDs and 3 fumbles

Not good. He is not going anywhere, but they gotta figure it out already. Its not just the O-Line, despite its issues.

this is gonna be a great Sunday Night game!

Rumbling on sports radio tonight. They are all wrong, but the fans were calling for Cam's head. Stat line.

134 for 235 for 1902 yards. 6 TDs, 8 Ints and 4 fumbles.
347 rushing yards with 4 TDs and 3 fumbles

Not good. He is not going anywhere, but they gotta figure it out already. Its not just the O-Line, despite its issues.

Man hope it is just a lil Spohmore slump for him. Can't believe he has dropped off that much compared to last year.

My eagles suck its a shame that leseanmccoy career is going to suffer because 2 horrible drafts and having the worst coaching staff in the league

Wouldn't mind seeing the Bears struggle here. Their D is overrated :D

Evening news led off with this;

"Your Tampa Bay Bucs, the hottest team in the NFL, continue their win streak with a win over the Chargers."

Bucs? Hottest team in the NFL? Whoda thunkit.

How r the Bucs the hottest team in the NFL.. yea they won 3 in a row, Packers have won 4 in a row along with Denver. Chicago have won 6 in a row going into tonights game. I think there are hotter teams.. just sayin'

"Your Tampa Bay Bucs, the hottest team in the NFL, continue their win streak with a win over the Chargers."

Hottest team in Florida perhaps

How r the Bucs the hottest team in the NFL.. yea they won 3 in a row, Packers have won 4 in a row along with Denver. Chicago have won 6 in a row going into tonights game. I think there are hotter teams.. just sayin'
Dude, it was a joke. I have mentioned many times at how the news stations down here froth over the Bucs at times and how it can be so laughable at times. Geeze...

What a mud fest this night game could become. That could get really cold.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Just finished watching the Lions/Vikings game that I recorded...what a disappointment.

Dude, it was a joke. I have mentioned many times at how the news stations down here froth over the Bucs at times and how it can be so laughable at times. Geeze...

Was it possible they were talking about the player's temperature? :alien:

bob costas looks like he wants to sit in hines' ward lap--creepy

Pretty interesting that Cutler played the rest of the first half after taking that big hit, then gets in the locker room and gets diagnosed with a concussion. The NFL isn't going to like that he wasn't evaluated at the time of the hit.

Pretty interesting that Cutler played the rest of the first half after taking that big hit, then gets in the locker room and gets diagnosed with a concussion. The NFL isn't going to like that he wasn't evaluated at the time of the hit.

Yeah, I was kind of surprised they didn't evaluate him right after the hit; it looked pretty nasty. Hate to see guys getting hit like that.

Same thing happened with Alex Smith. Played the rest of the series (Threw a TD pass) than got evaluated diagnosed with a concussion.

Not at all. Doesn't that break all their safety rules!

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Boring game tonight and I have a feeling tomorrows won't be much better

Yeah, I can't imagine tomorrow's being worth even watching outside of checking post game stats.

Really? Going to be an epic matchup between the Chiefs and Steelers! #wouldratherwatchlifetime

Really? Going to be an epic matchup between the Chiefs and Steelers! #wouldratherwatchlifetime

how about #wouldratherplaycrappygamesthatcamewithexbox360

Just saw that hit on Cutler. Seemed pretty late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back