The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Andy Reid to the Chiefs........new QB Michael Vick?? :alien:

Some rumblings out there that Chip Kelly will be the next coach of the Cleveland Browns. Nothing official though.

Some rumblings out there that Chip Kelly will be the next coach of the Cleveland Browns. Nothing official though.

No way lol, if he is, bye bye weeden

I can't believe they had a helicopter following the SUV that took Reid from the airport to the Chiefs offices this afternoon.

When Weeden was at Choke State they truly were a HURRY up no huddle. Dude can move a little bit too, not like what Kelly has in Oregon, but more than people are giving him credit for.

The better question would be IF it happens, can his offense translate?

As an Eagles fan I appreciate what Reid did for the organization and I wish him the best in KC.

Hopefully he makes them a decent team.

When Weeden was at Choke State they truly were a HURRY up no huddle. Dude can move a little bit too, not like what Kelly has in Oregon, but more than people are giving him credit for.

That is the big question. It will be interesting to follow if he ends up in the NFL

That is the big question. It will be interesting to follow if he ends up in the NFL
Yup, he relies on speed....but EVERYONE is fast in the NFL. I'd like to see him give it a whirl. Worst case it doesn't work out, he makes bank, and comes back to college and makes MORE bank.

Well they have a few young speed guys at wr, maybe another back to compliment Richardson and a few more wr's for depth

Yup, he relies on speed....but EVERYONE is fast in the NFL. I'd like to see him give it a whirl. Worst case it doesn't work out, he makes bank, and comes back to college and makes MORE bank.

For SHIZZLE. I like the guy and will be rootin for him.

I wonder if Colt McCoy would fit Kelly's system?

So, this is the first time in MANY MANY years I've been excited for the NFL Playoffs. Being away form the game has let me enjoy it again!

I want to see JJ Watt eat Dalton's face today.

Not sure why yet but it sounds like Joe Webb is going to start for the Vikings tonight.

Not sure why yet but it sounds like Joe Webb is going to start for the Vikings tonight.

I know Ponder was having "elbow issues"

I wonder if Houston will wake up out the funk they've been in? A month ago, everyone would have thought this would be an easy match up.

And we are under way!

I wonder if Houston will wake up out the funk they've been in? A month ago, everyone would have thought this would be an easy match up.
I wonder the SAME thing dude.
Yup, game time decision with the elbow injury.
I'm not a fan of what Ponder brings to the table, but still, that could be massively no bueno.

Well, 3 is better than 0.

Let's see what the Bengals can do now.

Watt. Is. Stud.

I like the way this is going so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back