The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up for our football fans. THP Fantasy Football will have info coming up about signups this week.

I can't wait!

Just a heads up for our football fans. THP Fantasy Football will have info coming up about signups this week.

Yes!! Maybe I won't suck this year!

Don't forget....Hall Of Fame Game is this Sunday!

That's awesome to hear, I can't wait!

Football. Tonight. That is all.

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, season starts tonight. I'm hoping Jerry Jones gets knocked out for the rest of the season.

I just hope Ryan Tannehill doesn't get killed tonight....O-line has been a little shaky for the Dolphins in camp so far. On the other hand, I'm looking forward to seeing what Dion Jordan can do tonight.

First series for me tonight before the scrub session starts

Pretty excited for the game tonight, I grew up loving the Dolphins and Dan Marino before the Panthers came into the league in 95. I really don't like the Dolphins new logo though.

THat would be me. Payable by post count and/or taking the fashion show off the signature.
I kid, on both counts.

Delayed reply but this made me laugh.

Love the "I kid" posts where truth actually lies.

#justsaying

Yes!! Maybe I won't suck this year!

Don't forget....Hall Of Fame Game is this Sunday!

Pretty excited for the game tonight, I grew up loving the Dolphins and Dan Marino before the Panthers came into the league in 95. I really don't like the Dolphins new logo though.

I don't normally watch a lot of pre-season games. Usually the first quarter of the first game and the first half of the next two games (Chiefs games). But it's about time that football season is back, so I'll probably watch most of this game tonight.

I love watching the first couple pre-season games, just anything football to get me geared for September.

Nice to see that my team looks as crappy as usual.

What channel is the game on? NFL network?

21350_559802627399763_599139912_n.png

...I'm looking forward to seeing what Dion Jordan can do tonight.

So, how did he look? I was torn before the draft as to if I wanted the Jags to take one of the tackles or Jordan, so I'm curious to follow his development.

Will see more up close this week since the Jags and Dolphins play the next preseason game...

Heads up to anybody that wants to do THP Fantasy Football as we every year this year. We will have the announcement thread up this week (Thursday). It will have draft date announcement and any pertinent info about the league and how to participate.

Heads up to anybody that wants to do THP Fantasy Football as we every year this year. We will have the announcement thread up this week (Thursday). It will have draft date announcement and any pertinent info about the league and how to participate.

Looking forward to it!

Hope the draft date allows me to participate. If so, looking forward to it again!

Uh oh...

Could be a QB controversy brewing in Packer-land. Vincent Young in for a visit...

Uh oh...

Could be a QB controversy brewing in Packer-land. Vincent Young in for a visit...

This surprises me. It's very rare you see TT make a move like this. Lets see how this all plays out before I express my thoughts

Is he planning on playing LT for us? Looks like bulaga tore his ACL. Oh no

Hope the draft date allows me to participate. If so, looking forward to it again!

I hope so too JJ. Worst case scenario, you could script your picks based on ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back