The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so too JJ. Worst case scenario, you could script your picks based on ratings.

I am sure I will be able to make it for draft. Either way, I will be playing one way or another.

Heads up to anybody that wants to do THP Fantasy Football as we every year this year. We will have the announcement thread up this week (Thursday). It will have draft date announcement and any pertinent info about the league and how to participate.

Thanks JB. Never done FF before, buts seeing as I'm a Browns fan, it shouldn't be a conflict of interest to root for individual players against CLE.

"Factory of Sadness". A tradition unlike any other for 15 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8

Thanks JB. Never done FF before, buts seeing as I'm a Browns fan, it shouldn't be a conflict of interest to root for individual players against CLE.

"Factory of Sadness". A tradition unlike any other for 15 years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8

New thread is up in the sports section buddy. Hope you enjoy FF

I hope so too JJ. Worst case scenario, you could script your picks based on ratings.
That's what happened to me a couple years ago, wasn't horrible, just a bit more prep and setup time.

How many countries are in this country?

This sucks.

This sucks.

Yeah it does. I have been anxiously awaiting getting through TC without any serious injuries. First Spoon, now this. Ughh

Yeah it does. I have been anxiously awaiting getting through TC without any serious injuries. First Spoon, now this. Ughh

I've been offered tix to the game tomorrow night. Just not sure if the hour and a half drive is worth it for a preseason game.

I've been offered tix to the game tomorrow night. Just not sure if the hour and a half drive is worth it for a preseason game.

Not for the first preseason game. Third maybe, but not the first.

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is awesome: a 5 year old kid that has medical issues wanted to be the coach of the Carolina Panthers. The Panthers and the Make-a-wish Foundation made it happen.

Tonight is the start if a new era (again) for Browns fans! It'll be so good to see orange helmets out there again. Go Browns!

This is awesome: a 5 year old kid that has medical issues wanted to be the coach of the Carolina Panthers. The Panthers and the Make-a-wish Foundation made it happen.

Super cool!

CJ2K looking good in preseason game #1.

Still cant justify him as a high round draft pick.

CJ2K looking good in preseason game #1.

Still cant justify him as a high round draft pick.

Doesnt he just belong on the Team Mulva? I mean she has had him like 3 years in a row.

Doesnt he just belong on the Team Mulva? I mean she has had him like 3 years in a row.
She got a STEAL with him late last year. I just couldnt do it, he's screwed me over too many times.

She got a STEAL with him late last year. I just couldnt do it, he's screwed me over too many times.

No, that was the crazy thing. She took him 5th over Calvin Johnson. Then came back in round two and grabbed AP.

No, that was the crazy thing. She took him 5th over Calvin Johnson. Then came back in round two and grabbed AP.
That's right, that's right.

She took AP LATE, because of the injury and everyone passing him up.

Tonight is the start if a new era (again) for Browns fans! It'll be so good to see orange helmets out there again. Go Browns!

Finally! Relevance City here we come. Guess I'll stop having to wear my Factory of Sadness tee shirt. (That video summed up perfectly what it means to be a browns fan since 1999).

Finally! Relevance City here we come. Guess I'll stop having to wear my Factory of Sadness tee shirt. (That video summed up perfectly what it means to be a browns fan since 1999).

Yea Mike Polk does a great job making the fans voice heard. And man did the browns play well last night. Very exciting

Shouldn't a team named the Browns have brown helmets? I know the story behind the name, but still. Browns should be brown.

I still think it's funny that the Chiefs say they are named that for H. Roe Bartle (who was called the Chief), and not for anything Indian, yet the stadium is called Arrowhead and they have a horse called Warpaint and they do the Tomahawk Chop and wear an arrowhead on their helmets.

Shouldn't a team named the Browns have brown helmets? I know the story behind the name, but still. Browns should be brown.

I still think it's funny that the Chiefs say they are named that for H. Roe Bartle (who was called the Chief), and not for anything Indian, yet the stadium is called Arrowhead and they have a horse called Warpaint and they do the Tomahawk Chop and wear an arrowhead on their helmets.

Well, you know Cleveland. Brown would be too boring. We're so flashy.

This is awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back