The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe he only got 15 years.....they were saying life w/o parole 2 days ago.
I had heard worse as well, maybe he caught a break!!

I think the Titans will pull this win out tonight. They look sharp to start this game.

I think the Titans will pull this win out tonight. They look sharp to start this game.

They do look sharp. Luck is playing solid football this year however. Too early to tell for me.

Seems like CJ remembered how fast he is. Maybe Trent will remember what running for 5 yards feels like. I bet he does because I just traded him this week

They do look sharp. Luck is playing solid football this year however. Too early to tell for me.

It's gonna go right down to the wire. Colts D better straighten some things out. Got torched on that first drive.

Seems like CJ remembered how fast he is. Maybe Trent will remember what running for 5 yards feels like. I bet he does because I just traded him this week

He knew how to run for 5 yards? His career average says otherwise. :D

I saw it once. No wait it was twice. Both against Cincinnati last year. But then again I may have been drunk and just dreaming

Seems to have peaks and valleys this year though. One week, he is on top of his game, next week he cant seem to put it together.

Injuries to his team could have a lot to do with that, though. However, with a stud like Trent Richardson in the backfield, I dont see how they arent undefeated.

2.8 yards per rush with the Colts. Any other RB and they are benched/cut. But not with Mr #3 overall.

2.8 yards per rush with the Colts. Any other RB and they are benched/cut. But not with Mr #3 overall.

Wasnt Mr Fourway the #2?

I saw it once. No wait it was twice. Both against Cincinnati last year. But then again I may have been drunk and just dreaming

Only memorable play of Richardsons career was his first game against the eagles last season. When he lowered his head and plowed that cb over. All downhill from there

I guess he's in jeopardy of losing the bulk of the carries. And rightfully so. Donald Brown has been the better back all year

Only memorable play of Richardsons career was his first game against the eagles last season. When he lowered his head and plowed that cb over. All downhill from there

And that was a 4 yard run lol

Boy the Bills miss Andy Levitre at LG. Tennessee gave him premo money, but he is one of the best pulling guards in the league.

Boy the Bills miss Andy Levitre at LG. Tennessee gave him premo money, but he is the best pulling guards in the league.

Fify..

Whew. I decided to stick Chris Johnson in as my flex 5 mins before kickoff. So glad I did.

Whew. I decided to stick Chris Johnson in as my flex 5 mins before kickoff. So glad I did.

I bet you're ecstatic now. 2 TDs in the 1st qtr. Sheesh.

And now I'm REALLY happy about it.

I'm curious to see the rest of your team. The way CJ has been playing this year he's pretty much a must start RB2 on the absolute low end

Who the hell are these guys, and what did they do with the Titans?!?!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Stupid Stupid

I'm curious to see the rest of your team. The way CJ has been playing this year he's pretty much a must start RB2 on the absolute low end

My league has 1RB, 2WR and 1RB/WR flex. An odd setup, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back