The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay classy Indy. That kind of crap makes me sick

I blame Schiano. Its clear he has lost those Colts players playing with no discipline.

I blame Schiano. Its clear he has lost those Colts players playing with no discipline.

Fraudman agrees

Hehe I could use a good Wake sighting to top off a good day

The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Hehe I could use a good Wake sighting to top off a good day

Shhhh. It's been kinda quiet in here with minimal trash talk towards anything north of Florida

I just returned on the game. Are the Colts taking a third bye week?

Uh oh...fumble...game just got interesting

Luck with the wheels just made things interesting!

Colts in the driver seat now

I knew the Titans would show up and kick whoever that other team was out of their uniforms at halftime. I cannot wait for Munchak to meet the chopping block. Should happen too if Tommy Smith doesn't back out on Bus Adams "playoffs or bust" ultimatum he gave Munchak at the beginning of this season.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Munchak and the rest of this staff need to hit the road. Hire David Shaw and draft a new QB in the first

Donald Brown - 14 for 80 yards & 2 TDs
Trent Richardson - 8 for 22 yards

For the season

Trent Richardson962722.8162
Donald Brown553235.9503

Unless something changes soon, Trent will be finding new work I have a feeling next season. Not a good blocker, struggles with routes and averaging less than 3 yards a carry. While the guy that was going to be cut in the preseason is averaging more than double that, has more TDs and more yards on barely more than half the carries.

Cleveland GM should be arrested for armed robbery after this trade. And Cleveland fans should be arrested for idiocy after complaining so much about it. :D

Donald Brown - 14 for 80 yards & 2 TDs
Trent Richardson - 8 for 22 yards

For the season

Trent Richardson962722.8162
Donald Brown553235.9503

Unless something changes soon, Trent will be finding new work I have a feeling next season. Not a good blocker, struggles with routes and averaging less than 3 yards a carry. While the guy that was going to be cut in the preseason is averaging more than double that, has more TDs and more yards on barely more than half the carries.

Cleveland GM should be arrested for armed robbery after this trade. And Cleveland fans should be arrested for idiocy after complaining so much about it. :D

And the Colts GM? Fired?

I don't think the Colts should give up on Richardson just yet. He's 22 and only in his second season. But, with that being said, Brown needs to be the lead back.

Richardson is decelerating as he hits the hole, he's tentative on his reads and it's causing a lack of burst because of that hesitation.

On the other hand, Brown is running with authority and downhill. T-Rich needs to work on some things this offseason or he could be on the streets.

My favorite quote from NFL Network today

Andy Reid sucks

Signed Eagles Fan

Andy Reid sucks

Signed Eagles Fan
Eagles fans I'm sure are quite bitter!

Andy Reid sucks

Signed Eagles Fan

But hey the Eagles are in 1st place too..In the equivalent of the NFL West

No fraudman this week for vikings...Ponder time

I blame Schiano.

LOL

I do...for the first time ever have a TB player on my team...Brian Leonard...yes my RB situation is bad

The Dolphins best O-lineman, Mike Pouncey, is out today due to gallbladder issues that put him in the hospital on Friday. I'm sure that the Dolphins stellar offensive line won't skip a beat today.....oh wait, who am I kidding, Tannehill will get sacked 10 times today.

Oh, how I wish Dante Hall still played for the Chiefs for tonights game.

Tornado touched down 100 miles southwest of Chicago. Moving 60 mph right towards Chicago. Hopefully no one gets hurt and damage is minimal. Could be interesting if this effects the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back