The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda quiet in here. It's kind of a ho hum game though.

Huge stakes for both teams though. Lions to hold the lead in the division and the Ravens can get back in a wildcard spot.

Been kind of boring game, tonight.

Been kind of boring game, tonight.

Not for me. Well I have a little bit of vested interest in this game.

But if I were just watching. Yes, very boring game.

Not for me. Well I have a little bit of vested interest in this game.

But if I were just watching. Yes, very boring game.

Your match with Erik has made it interesting as an outsider :thumb:

If you have no vested interest this game is pretty boring. On a side note, I'm pretty pissed off that Dez walked off the field before the game ended last night. Who the hell does that?

I'm frustrated with the number of penalties the Lions have taken when they need a big defensive stop.

But I have almost come to expect it.

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2

If you have no vested interest this game is pretty boring. On a side note, I'm pretty pissed off that Dez walked off the field before the game ended last night. Who the hell does that?
He didn't want people to see him cry.

People defend him and trust me, I GET THAT, but there is a point and time where you can't just blame it on emotions and have to admit he has been a baby a time or two.

Growing up, I played soccer and it was and is my passion. I have cried (more frustration tears) and know what a hard loss feels like, but I was NEVER a baby about it and walked off the field.

Just my non-professional athlete 2 cents.

Your match with Erik has made it interesting as an outsider :thumb:

It's crazy nervous being apart of it. I need to go to bed but I can't. Haha

It's crazy nervous being apart of it. I need to go to bed but I can't. Haha

Here's what u will miss

Fg fg fg fg fg fg

Huge missed call by the ref, that was a horrible hold.

How is there no flag on that play!... Sorry had to vent somewhere.

I'm frustrated with the number of penalties the Lions have taken when they need a big defensive stop.

But I have almost come to expect it.

I get so mad at the penalties but then I get mad at myself for expecting any different.

Yeah that was a pretty bad missed call.

I get so mad at the penalties but then I get mad at myself for expecting any different.

I would just like the calls to go both ways. If you call everything one way call you have to call it the other way too.. Right? Lol

NFL must be sending its refs to the NHL school of officiating. Check your consistency at the door.

He didn't want people to see him cry.

People defend him and trust me, I GET THAT, but there is a point and time where you can't just blame it on emotions and have to admit he has been a baby a time or two.

Growing up, I played soccer and it was and is my passion. I have cried (more frustration tears) and know what a hard loss feels like, but I was NEVER a baby about it and walked off the field.

Just my non-professional athlete 2 cents.

He is a phenomenal athlete and makes some incredible plays. That TD catch he had last night was absolutely incredible. That being said, his character is really lacking.

At least this boring game has a potential exciting close 4th Q.

Still not sure I am willing to go to sleep yet. It's close though.

Nope. Definitely can't. Dang. Gonna be tired tomorrow. Oh well.

I remember when Stafford looked good.

Wow... Amazing stat for the Lions. 30 turnovers, and Stafford is responsible for 20? Cray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back