The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy to think the Chiefs could be 13-3 and be a wild card team! All I want for Christmas is for Denver to lose one more game and put it back in the Chiefs hands!

Arizona can (and probably will) finish no worse than 9-7, ensuring them of a winning season. :banana:

It's crazy to think the Chiefs could be 13-3 and be a wild card team! All I want for Christmas is for Denver to lose one more game and put it back in the Chiefs hands!
Thats cray cray dude.

And look at the other divisions and see teams winning them with a .500 record.

Get over it. Same thing happens just about every year in both conferences.

Mike & Mike were talking last week about the Patriots and how they have won the Division 9 of the last 10 years, with the one year they didn't and MISSED the playoffs was 2008 when Brady was hurt and they STILL went 11-5 (and lost out to your Dolphins).

I'm not bitching about it, so I don't know what there is to get over.

Akers has been a disappointment this season to say the least...

I don't have Akers. And I don't want the lions to score TDs.

Rare to see a huge drop by Megatron like that.

Man Ray Rice just doesn't look the same. Just not confident in what he wants to do. Not the same runner as years past.

I just don't know if the Lions are that team yet. The past few weeks they have looked less than top-notch! Granted I would like to see them make it to the SuperBowl...Ive been waiting 38 yearsm but dont think they can get past a few of the teams they will be competing with. That's if they get in!

I just don't know if the Lions are that team yet. The past few weeks they have looked less than top-notch! Granted I would like to see them make it to the SuperBowl...Ive been waiting 38 yearsm but dont think they can get past a few of the teams they will be competing with. That's if they get in!

They show moments of brilliance, but then they follow it up with a horrible game I find

I would just hope for a playoff victory first :thumb: That way you won't be as disappointed when they don't make it past the first round (that is next year, if they make it as a wildcard)

I am used to disappoint. My wife moved us to Ohio, so now I get to follow to disappointing teams. Detroit is playing like Cleveland these last few weeks.
I would just hope for a playoff victory first :thumb: That way you won't be as disappointed when they don't make it past the first round (that is next year, if they make it as a wildcard)

It's tough because they have the talent and potential to be a great team but they are just too immature still. Stupid penalties, turnovers and some poor decisions game after game.
This was their year until they crapped the bed against Pittsburgh, then TB, then Philly. Now I have no idea if they have it but I'll cheer on anyways.

Kinda quiet in here. It's kind of a ho hum game though.

Huge stakes for both teams though. Lions to hold the lead in the division and the Ravens can get back in a wildcard spot.

Wouldn't mind a Baltimore score here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back