The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Cam was given an entire disciplinary entourage to get through his day to day life at Auburn.

Remember Tim Jackson..Wake?

I do, he looked good in that sports coat.

There certainly is a long history of players with character issues. It just seems Winstons issues are particularly relevant to current events. He is certainly looking like the top qb in whichever draft he comes out of without his issues.

When I heard Fisher suspended Winston for half the game, I assumed he would make him sit out the parts of the game where Clemson had the ball. That would teach him a lesson.

Man these guys just don't get it. It's a privilege not a right to play in the NFL. Maybe Cuban was right when he made his statement about the NFL.

Cuban is right a lot more than he gets credit for.

The thing social media does is provide an outlet for people to find other people that think the same thing.

I don't think people weren't outraged before, just that there was no unity to it.

Now they can group up, it goes from one outraged person here and there to a group of outraged people. A social mob.

This can be a good thing or a bad thing. It absolutely terrifies me on some level, but at the same time you can see how such a thing will change the world.

Unfortunately paired with the way the media is, is terrifying, especially if you don't research anything and just go with what's being reported.

But that's another argument for another thread.

I've quickly lost interest in this NFL season, which is the first season he paid attention to for a long time. I was excited about the moves the Vikings made with coaching and drafting Bridgewater. But the past week has been disguising.

Then on the field the flags, the penalties, the handicapped defense, worse yet is people who still don't know how to tackle.

It's just not the football I love.

Oh well college still retains some of it. Though they have their issues as well.

Off topic...

Fantasy question:

Montee Ball vs. Seattle
Donald Brown (now starting) vs. Buffalo

Montee has been disappointing ALL year, but who knows what you may get from Donald Brown.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Off topic...

Fantasy question:

Montee Ball vs. Seattle
Donald Brown (now starting) vs. Buffalo

Montee has been disappointing ALL year, but who knows what you may get from Donald Brown.

Thoughts?

Ball has had 13 and 8 points so far....wouldn't call it disappointing quite yet. Average yes.

Ball has had 13 and 8 points so far....wouldn't call it disappointing quite yet. Average yes.

Thats disappointing for what I was expecting.

It's been 2 games... Ball is one of your main guys I'd think, I'd go him.

It's been 2 games... Ball is one of your main guys I'd think, I'd go him.

I tend to think that, but I do not like his matchup at all. @ Seattle is not a good look.

I tend to think that, but I do not like his matchup at all. @ Seattle is not a good look.

Chargers put up 30 on them last week. I would think Denver's O is better at putting up points. This one could be a shootout.

Chargers put up 30 on them last week. I would think Denver's O is better at putting up points. This one could be a shootout.

Seattle is a completely different team at home.

Sounds like you are in a good old fashion conundrum......

Its so agonizing! HAHA!! I am leaning Ball, but I always talk myself out of it!

With all the garbage going on in the NFL, I think Jerome Simpson has officially proven he is the dumbest man alive.

With all the garbage going on in the NFL, I think Jerome Simpson has officially proven he is the dumbest man alive.

Missed it, what did he do?

The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Missed it, what did he do?

Already serving his three game suspension by the NFL.

Vikings released him today after his recent arrest for driving on a limited license, open alcohol container and possession of drugs.

Do the vikings have anyone left ??

Do the vikings have anyone left ??

I've got Teddy Bridgewater on my fantasy bench. Maybe they can play him in the Flex position or do some wildcat :)

Seattle is a completely different team at home.

much different at home, and have never been good in the heat. It was over 110 in SD last sunday. I think I saw a stat today that QB's playing in Seattle have thrown more than 1 TD in 2 of the last 19 games. Teams can run the ball in Seattle, but throwing is a different story.

Us Vikings fans are just loving this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have Greg Jennings and Kyle Rudolph. It's a star studded group over there.

LOLOLOL!
The coaches are probably hiring private investigators to check on the rest of the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back